SIXTEEN : QUADE(18+)

️⚠️⚠️ALERT⚠️⚠️WARNING,THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES(18+ ONLY),IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER, THANK YOU.

I don't have any excuses anymore,all I know that I NEED HER right now,when I'm with her I keep on forgetting what my purpose is and what confuses me and pisses me off is that I'm not really worried at all.

I keep on kissing her again and again and yet it's not enough,when she shyly closed her legs,I say her,
"NO BABY,I NEED TO SEE IT,I NEED YOU TO OPEN IT WIDE ".
She listens,I can feel the precum from my Cock,"stay here Nea,I will go and get condoms",I tell her, but she shakes her head,"I'M on my pills Quade,so you don't need to worry",she says.
My Cock aches at the thought,my Cock buried deep inside her without a condom,fuck the thought is making my dick leak.
I hop on the couch as I settle in between her legs,she looks tensed,
"IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS NEA,THEN LET'S NOT DO THIS",I tell her,
She shakes her head instantly,"I NEED THIS QUADE,I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I NEED YOU".

Fuck I can't control myself anymore,I positioned myself near her entrance,I made sure to open up her hole but I'm huge,it will be difficult for her to take it completely,"It's gonna hurt a bit Nea,but it will feel good after that okay?", she just nods.

The head of my Cock slips easily inside her pussy,I slowly try to go further,she grabs my arms instantly,"you okay baby?", she nods,I grab her waist and I go even further,
"QUADE,I FUCKING NEED YOUR LIPS",She demands and I instantly take her lips,
"QUADE"
"YEAH BABY?"
"I NEED YOU COMPLETELY INSIDE ME"
I pull back to see her,the lust filled eyes,that swollen red lips,those cheeks completely blushed,Fuck she will be the death of me.
I nod and I push myself deeper inside her and her body arches back,she tries to breathe,I let her take time to adjust,when I feel like she completely adjusted,I start to move,a moan escapes her mouth and I smile,I try to move a little bit faster,she moans loudly,fuck how can I be addicted to her moans,I want to hear it again and again,I fuck her faster,she screams and I fucking smile.

She suddenly sits up making me fall on my back,she sits on top of me,still my Cock buried deep inside her,she take my lips like she is starving for days,I pull her up with me,she wraps her arms around my neck,she laces her fingers in my hairs,while I fuck her like an animal in heat,her moans and screams are so loud that she can wake up dead things.

"Oh god Quade......ahhh.....ahhhhh.....slower Quade,you gonna fucking.....break me",she screams,that only makes me fuck her even faster and harder,she trembles in my arms,she is close to come,I can feel it, fuck that makes my dick twitch inside her,
"Quade you are getting even bigger inside me,I can't take this anymore,I'm gonna come",she tells me,her right hand digging in my scalp and her left hand digging on to my back,that's gonna leave marks on my skin,do I love it? Fucking Yes.

"Come baby,show me how much you loved my Cock buried deep inside you",I tell her and it only takes my words for her to completely shudder in my arms,her come covering my Cock inside her,she is panting so hard.

"Fuck baby,you completely coated my Cock with your come",I tell her.
"Now show me how much you love it Quade",she tells me,
"You want me to show you?",I ask her,
"Yes Quade,show me how much you love being inside me"
I fuck her faster and harder this time,her moans becomes louder,as I come deep inside her,I Bury my face in her neck,breathing her as I kiss her neck slowly,I'm filling her up so much,she pulls away a little and watches,I'm still coming,emptying every single drop in her,I kiss her softly and after what she said made my heart to wreck.

"I like you so so much Quade,I never liked someone so deep and I feel more of myself when I'm with you,don't ever leave me please and don't run away from me and don't hide things from me,if you feel like talking, talk to me,I will be here,I'm always here,okay?"
My heart is in my fucking throat,I can't utter a word so I just nod and she pulls me into a hug,my heart aches for her.
I can't do this to her I will have to tell her the truth,as soon as possible,I have to.
I slowly pull out my Cock,she settles in lap,her head against my chest,my hands wrapped around her,we sit in this position for a while,no talking,just breathing each other scents in silence.

"NEA"
"Hmm"
"Let's clean up"
"Okay"
I showed her my bathroom,she didn't have any clothes so I gave her my shirt,she took a shower and came back to where I was Cleaning,SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN MY SHIRT.
"You go clean up I will do the remaining stuff",she says,
I nod and went to take a shower,when I came back she is searching for a movie.
"Don't you wanna watch horror movies?",I ask her.
She shakes her head.
"It's already 11.30pm,you still don't wanna go to sleep?",I ask her.
"Come sit here",she tells me.
She switched off the TV,and I went to sit beside her,she pushed me back,startling me,so I landed on my back,she crawled on top of me,fuck my Cock likes the move she just did.

"I wanna sleep here,on you,can I?", she asks me with that puppy eyes,
I feel weak in my knees because I'm in a situation where I can give her whatever she wants or whatever she needs.
"You don't wanna sleep on the bed?",I ask her.
She shakes her head,"Nope,I'm comfortable on the couch with you",she says while her hands wraps around me and she sleeps on my chest,my hands instantly wraps around her,tugging her close.

IN THE MORNING
It's almost 6 in the morning,when I open my eyes,I can feel her breathe against my neck,she is sleeping so peacefully,that's when I realised that I slept peacefully too without any nightmares,how did that happen,I didn't take any medicines and I didn't do any exercises then how did I end up sleeping so peacefully?

I try to wake up quietly,trying not to wake her up,when I got up,she held my hand,
"Where are you going?",she asks.
"Don't wanna be late for my work,Remember I have to bake too",I say softly,she let go of my hand and I didn't like it.
I'M FINDING PEACE WITHIN HER,ISN'T IT?

I lift her up in my arms she slightly open her eyes and cocoons herself in my arms as she says,
"Where are you taking?",
"To my room"
I lay her down on the bed,tugging her with the blanket,I sit there as I watch her,she falls asleep again,my smile instantly takes place.

I brush her hairs,she nuzzled in my touch,
"sleep for few more hours,I'll freshen up and I'll go to work,when you wake up,make yourself home,okay?,"
"Hmmm",she hums.
I kiss her forehead and when I was about to get up she pulls me back,and she kisses my lips softly.
My heart beats faster,god what is this feeling,why can't I stop touching her.

Around 10 o'clock NEA comes down in MY SHIRT,LOOKING SO FUCKING HOT,I suddenly snap back to reality when I hear her saying,
"Quade,I can't find my clothes where are they?"
My staff members and all the customers are staring at us,or should I say staring at her because she is wearing my clothes,I see some people clicking photos too,Nea is famous and rich that I feel they might leak this photos on social media ,when I look at her she seems to not bothered by it but that's not me,I can't come in front of the media.