Chapter 19.

AABAN:

I was looking at her retreating petite figure. She will for sure be my death one day but the only thing which makes me feel suffocated is the way she unnecessarily thanks me is as if I'm a stranger. Why can't she understand this simple thing that we don't need to be this formal to each other.

Sighing to myself, I exited the car and walked towards the class. All of my thoughts were occupied by her, the way she is trying to get adjusted and how every now and then she is getting comfortable around me and cracking some jokes.

How her face flushes every time there is some contact between us. How her heart races whenever I get close to her or how cutely she starts fidgeting her fingers or rolls the corner of her hijab when she gets nervous or shy.

With full of her thoughts roaming in my head, I finally entered the class and sat on the chair which is reserved for me. No one dares to sit on my spot. Finally the class started but the bastard was nowhere to be seen.

I called him but his phone was switched off. Is he still sleeping? I tried to focus on the class but her thoughts were invading my mind, making me crave for her.

She doesn't even have any idea, what she is doing to me. Her innocent kitten eyes always make my heart accelerate. Her eyes and face are dripped with innocence and I always want her to be the same way.

May the air of this cruel world never reach her way. I want to protect and hide her from this world as she is too pure for it. If I wouldn't have met her, I would have never believed that there is someone so innocent left in this generation.

The first period ended in a blink as my thoughts were completely occupied by my wife. It still feels surreal that she is my wife. She is the one with whom I could be able to spend the rest of my life with.

My phone started vibrating but I ignored it as I'm in no mood to open my eyes and distract myself from thinking about her.

From when did I start behaving like Waqar? It's so strange. I never thought I could feel these indestructible emotions for anyone, that there will be some other girl in my life except for Ammi.

My phone vibrated again and I looked at it, as soon as I saw her messages I sat straight and opened the chat.

Khatoon e qalb:
Hey.

I'm going
to meet🐾😼

I was just saying,
I didn't mean to
disturb you.

You don't have
to come, I don't
know why I
informed you.

No it's nothing.

My lips etched in a smile, reading those messages. Allah, how cute she can be? I stood up and marched out of the call and with increased pace I was trying to reach there fast, to meet her.

She has become my addiction.

I finally reached the back of the Uni, but as I neared her I knew something was really really wrong. She was sitting on the ground, it wasn't new as she always sits on her toes to feed the kitten but now she was sitting completely on the ground.

Without making any sound as to not scare her, I walked towards her. Very gently I kept my hand on her shoulder but she flinched badly and looked back at me which made my breath hitched.

Her entire face was covered with tears, her nose and eyes turned deep red and her lips were quivering. Her petite form was shaking due to sobbing her heart out.

"Amyrah." My own voice came in a low whisper and she sobbed harder keeping her palms on her face.

As I squatted towards her my eyes landed on the ground which made me numb for a second. Ya Allah!