Chapter 21.

AABAN:

Our eyes were connected to each other and it was distracting me. With the intensity she was looking at me was making my breaths heavier.

Something in her is so different today and I can see this from afar. She isn't the shy girl who I have known for a long time. Today there is this fire, the intense and fierce eyes of hers.

She looks so breathtaking.

How I want to forget about my favourite game and focus on my favourite woman. She is distracting me way too much today and I am loving this distraction.

"Earth to Aaban." The coach's voice disturbed me from admiring my girl. I looked at him then at everyone. They all were looking at me with widened eyes as if I got some tail or horns.

"Bhabhi ko baad mein ghoor lena abhi yeh match jeetna hai." (Stare at sister in law afterwards, we have to win this match now). Waqar whispered to me and this made me smirk.

"Okay, so guys..." I was saying the strategies and a few tricks to win this game. Well I'm the captain so it's my duty. We were forming a circle and everyone's attention was on me, listening to my plan keenly.

"We got this boys!!!" I yelled and they all matched my tone. We have to win this no matter what. This is our last year and none of us are willing to give up till the very last second.

My gaze automatically went in the stands where she was seated. Her eyes were fixed on me. My heart is getting wild by her gaze. Today she is in the mood to rob my heartbeats.

She smiled looking at me and I forgot how to inhale the air. Aye Malik, iss Jaan leve husn se meri hifazat farmayen. (Oh Allah, protect me from this deadly beauty).

"Agar tum abhi baaz na aaye toh mein tumhare tamaam raaz use bata dun ga. Vo poori ki poori teri hi hai yaar lekin abhi tu game pe focus karein ga?"
(If you don't stop now, I'll tell her all your secrets. She's yours, man but focus on the game now)

Waqar grunted beside me and I scowled at him for disturbing me. Okay, focus Aaban, focus. You have to win. You can't lose in front of her. The second half of the game started and we got immersed in it.

"And it's a GOAL." Our team scored it but we weren't celebrating much as this isn't the last goal, there is still 30 minutes left but more than us the stadium is going wild.

The weather wasn't in our favour today. It is sunny, draining our energy more than it needed. 20 minutes went in a blur and we were 2 goals away.

Abrar got the ball and he hit it with a force and the ball reached its place. Alhamdulillah.

Now the ball was with Waqar and he was running like a wild bull behind it. It was really funny to see that and how fun it might be if I got the video of him. He looked comical. And it's a goal. Finally!!!

Oh lord its only 2 minutes and the ball is with the opponents team. I sped up to get the ball and as I was about to take it, one of them pushed me hard and I landed on the ground.

The whistle was blown and to be honest I was waiting for this. I wanted them to do the foul so that we could get the penalty and well that's what happened.

Waqar was about to push the guy but I held him back. This drama can wait. The entire stadium was in complete silence. I didn't look at her and without seeing I can tell she might be freaking up.

Before she got so tensed when I got choked on my water and I can imagine her state now. Focus man Focus.

I was ready for the free kick and a few minutes later the entire stadium was shouting their hearts out and we were grinning like fools, hugging each other. Well that was the goal. Alhamdulillah.