Chapter 40

Steering at the dishevel man sitting across from me, I contemplated with myself if I should rush to his side relaying comfort or sympathized from where I am sitting.
Jacob has done so much bad things to me; I can't even being too explained. I fought with myself for years for not hating him; I keep asking my heart why?
We were so toxic for each other: the way we abuse each other, no trust being shared, we were always at it. Even if we were happy this minute by later, we ended up fighting over something dumb.

However, listening to what he just shared, I now know why he was like that and me being around kaleb made things worst.
Kaleb, that little fucker.

I had no idea that things between them were that drastic. I can only imagine how betrayed he felt watching kaleb and I back then. If only he had communicated with me and just be opened.
Kaleb knew exactly what he was doing; watching Jacob relived his past was all a game to him. I'm mad at myself for having the slightest bit of connection to him, wishing I could remove his touches from my body.
My feet takes me to where he's sitting, wrapping my arms around him: I watched the once: Arrogant, Cold hearted, egotistical guy weeping in my chest, allowing my dress to soak up his tears. I sit there in complete silence, gentle rubbing his back soothing him comfort, allowing him to let it all out.

After what felt like eternity, he pulled away looking completely broken. His eyes are red and swollen from all the crying he has done.

"Hey" I said gently capturing his cheeks in my palm so our eyes locked. His orbs show nothing, but vulnerability.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but you can't allow your past to define your entire life" he stayed silent and I take it upon myself to continue expressing my thoughts.

"I feel so terrible for making you think that I was a part of that bastard's plan, letting you relived your trauma. I honestly didn't know that you guys shared history. In fact, I met him through mutual friendship. I'm really sorry for allowing him to get so close to begin with. It's just that, he was their when I really needed someone after you left. I foolishly thought his help was genuine. Plus-"
"Kathylia, I didn't leave." he cut me off. I looked at him confuses, because if my memory serves my correctly he did in fact leave.

"I was always there. I ensure to keep tabs on u. I was always watching from afar. I couldn't allowed my demons to recreate the past so I did what I thought was best. I knew every time you went out with him. I came home every night, watching you slept in my bed became a hubby of mine. Sometimes I even lay bedside you a few times. If you don't believe me ask your mother. Kathylia, I'm a monster-"

"No you're not! You just got to let things go. Amellia and Joshua adores you, even sometimes I get a little bit jealous. If you were a monster, that wouldn't have been the case. You got to let the past stop defining who you are." I steered deep in his orbs and for the first time ever, I'm able to read him.
Six years after all the toxicity we put each other through; I'm able to read him. Funny thing is, I don't love him any less, but more. This man has been through so much, I don't know how he managed to keep everything in and it took a very bad toll on him.
Love you a idiot enuh gal.

"Kathylia, I'm really sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I told myself I wasn't capable of loving you and the love you showed me, I didn't deserve it. I'm really and truly sorry. I hope someday you can find it in you to forgive me. You have no idea how sorry I am." I allowed him to caress my hand as he apologizes. My body shivers at his touch and it's not out of fear.

"I forgive you Jacob. I also apologize for allowing Kaleb to hurt you again. I honestly didn't know of your past. Please forgive me" Our orbs locked and my heart rate accelerates.
He gently caresses my cheek and I lean into his touch liking the effect. Deep down I know he knows the effect he has on me. It might have been six years of us, well me mostly me avoiding him, but my body still ignites by his touches.

"I'm taking you out for dinner."
Still bossy I see

"Or you asking me or are you telling me Mr. Blair?" I asked playfully. He laughs and I couldn't help myself form admiring how beautiful his smile is.
"What do you think Miss Henson?"
"Whatever." I speak underneath my breath.
The way he is steering at me makes me feel giddy. I'm nervous as hell, he's looking at me the way he did the night accompany him to the hospital. It makes me feel hot and bothered.
"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you Miss Henson" I was in complete shock from his bluntness and my mouth begins to ramble.

"My boyfriend is very dangerous, he wouldn't ap-" he connect his lips with mine, shutting me up.
I respond eagerly. Immediately sparks went off in my head. He wraps his hand softly around my neck pulling me into him, deepening the kiss. I moan softly, allowing him to take full control of my senses.

 I moan softly, allowing him to take full control of my senses

Slowly we pulled away to catch a well needed breath.

"Get ready by 7 Miss Henson."

I sit there steering at him dumfounded, my brain is still trying to process that intense kiss we shared. Before he could register, I straddled his lap, pulling him back igniting our soul, filling the room with our desires.

 Before he could register, I straddled his lap, pulling him back igniting our soul, filling the room with our desires

He might have been six years late, but it feel as if he is right on time. The love I have for him remained endless and it can only go up from here.

THE END!
_____________________________________________________________________________
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND YOUR CONTINOUS SUPPORT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

XOXO