Chapter 3

Oh no Mr. Blair you're in no position to be throwing insults, before I could fire back at his harsh words his phone rings making me wonder if its whoever he's seeing

"Give me a minute am going to take this I'll be back soon"

Minutes pass and he's not back from his phone call. I can't help but believe he's on the phone with his girlfriend the jealous rage from earlier is back. Waiting recklessly thoughts of their conversation flashes through my mind . He's probably lying to her telling her he's at home or at work and hello I'm speaking base off experience. I got up from my seat to see what's taking him so long or to catch him in the act of lying. I heard someone called out

" Kathylia Henson!" turning around blink my eyes rapidly

"Richard Wright!" Richard was my classmate in collage he was always nice to me. Paige was convinced he had a crush on me but he never said anything so I didn't either.

"How have you been Kathylia ....Haven't seen you in ages"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good; I'm just visiting my grandma. We should catch up before I leave"

"No Problem" Jacob walk out of hiding, his eyes scan over Richard even though his facial expression is blank I can tell he's fuming in anger. He walks straight towards me, looking straight into my eyes and walk past. I felt a bit ashamed knowing he just step right pass me without saying a word. I told Richard I'll see him around and quickly went after him.

"Jacob, Wait up!" He stops and looks at me; he's angry but why?

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" he half yells

"Then why are you upset?"

"I left you for five minutes and you already hitting off with someone" Oh God! he's jealous and I'm not even his girlfriend imagine if I was, the thought place a smile on my face. Well it's cute to know that I can make him jealous even though we are not together. Sigh, too bad he has a girlfriend.
Ivory tower remember

"He is a friend" I explained.
Why are you even explaining?

He didn't look at me shit! He's mad wait up I should be the one yelling at him, he flirts with me and then pop the am seeing someone line in my face. I place my hand in his, he turn around surprise as I am with my actions, he looks straight in my eyes and I watch his face expression changes as he clasp my hands tighter with his. Did we just have our first fight?
Oh please shut up! There's no OUR nigga got his girl my subconscious speak my body shivers at the thought.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"I have no idea; I'm just going where my feet's leads me"

I smile at him and he smiled back I found solace in just that one smile. I have no idea what he's doing to me, I never felt this way with Liam, for the short moment I'm around him my body does all the thinking. I Have no control whatsoever, I think I'm falling for this guy. The rain starts to pours interrupting our moment.

"I'm so sorry about the rain"

"its okay, it's not like we can control it" He's apologizing about the rain he's so sweet. He asks me about my parents and what was it like back home. Out of know where he start grinning like an idiot

"What's so funny?"

"How jealous you were of that waitress"

Seriously that's what he's laughing about? It's not even that funny. I still don't understand how a guy I hate few hours ago can be the guy that makes my heartbeat fast, how can I fall for him so fast? I turn my head away, showing no sign of interested in his unnecessary laughing.