Chapter 17

UNEDITED!!!!!!

The car pulled up in the hospital parking lot. I'm really here, I bite my lips to hide my anxiety but it's not helping. A lot of what if is running through my mind thanks to Paige. I really want to tell her I'm better now, we should head back but knowing her it's useless.

"Aren't you gonna called Jacob?"

I can't help but notice the mockery in her voice she know I won't call him. Why would you though?  Furthermore I don't know what we are, all I know is I was his one night stand once.

Sitting in the waiting room ,waiting on my name to be called is so depressing, I've been sitting here for what seems like forever even my ass hurts. I hugged my growling stomach, the food I ate this morning is wiped from my system completely, now I'm craving for some chocolate cake or ice cream, I don't know which one, maybe both.

Hell bitch if you eat like a cow you'll become one soon!

"Kathylia Henson!" A voice filled with fatigue called

"Here" Finally

"The doctor will see you now"

I walked into the doctor's office with my fingers crossed hoping my result will be a positive one. The doctor greeted me with a warm smile then brought his eyes back to the file in his hands. I must admit he seems tired ,but it takes nothing away from his looks he's fine. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Paige checking him out.

"Seriously?" I mouth to her

"Fuck you, he's hot!" She mouth back followed by a deep throat sign. I shook my head at her blunt behavior.

"Hello I'm doctor Reid. How are you feeling today miss Henson?"

What kind of question is that, If I was feeling well I wouldn't be here right?

"I'm feeling like crap" He gave me a warm smile again showing off his perfect teeth, for a second there I thought he was smiling with Paige because what I said wasn't funny.

"Well Miss Henson, I have the results here from your Blood and Urine test. Do you want her here?"  He asked, pointing in Paige's direction, I would say in a not so friendly way. If I weren't sick right now I'd be rolling on the floor at her reaction.

"Yes, its okay"

"Okay then. According to your results you're pregnant." 

As the word pregnant leaves the doctor's mouth everything around me paused. No! The results must be wrong. I swear the last time he used protection, he must be reading the wrong file it can't be Wait! fuck! The first time we...Oh my god...I'm pregnant. This is all my fault. Jacob doesn't want a child certainly not with me, he's going to think I did this on purpose, he's going to leave me alone and I can't raise a child by myself or worse take my baby away. What am I going to do? I pinched myself to wake up, my body  didn't  even budge. So this is not a dream?

"Miss Henson! Miss Henson!"

"yes-yes"

"Did you hear me?"

loud and clear

"Yes" I finally respond

"I don't know how far along you are, however I'm going to ask you to avoid things that may cause stress. Lie on the bed, I'm going to do an ultrasound to check on the little fellow"

I do what I was told without looking at Paige's face. I really don't want to know what she's thinking right now ,I'm bloody pregnant.
I must be hallucinating. Nope he breed your ass .