Chapter 15

UNEDITED!!!!

Jacob P.O.V

I've been in my study for four hours now trying to stay focus on my work, my body is in the chair, but my mind is stuck on her. know matter how hard I try , I can't seems to get her out of my head. The image of the pain I caused her was written all over her face that day in her  office and it stain my brain what makes it worse I can't remove it. Am  I going crazy?

I knew she had feelings for me after all that was the plan. I wanted to take revenge on her for disrespecting me that day in the grocery store. I know she was different from the others ,but that's what I thought once I wasn't going to allow myself to make that mistake again. Furthermore know one has ever spoken to me like that and I wasn't just going to let her get away with it. I told her  I was  seeing someone to know if I'm on the right path, her expression indeed confirm it, the uncanny thing is I didn't enjoy my revenge at all it made me feel guilty. and weak

I've never slept with someone in my life and feel like I've committed a crime before, she makes me feel so expose and timid around her, with her I lose control over my senses and I hate not having things under my command. I also can't stand the fact that she won't leave my fucking mind.

The images of her broken face and misty-eyes keeps popping up in front of me and seeing her like that makes me feel angry.

My conscience wouldn't give me peace knowing I've cost her pain so few weeks ago I used my mother as excuse to see how she was doing in person. I just wanted to talk to her and maybe apologize if it came to the test, however all that thought got toss in bin when she mention she has a boyfriend.

It tore the dark side of me open, I wanted to murder somebody , anybody, especially him.  I couldn't see anything, anger clouded my vision. As soon as I found out she was lying I regret hurting her. I drove to her apartment but couldn't find the strength to get out of the car and face her, she made me a coward.

I need to pull my shit together the sooner I get back to being me the better things will flow there's  only one person standing in my way Kathylia Henson I need to get her out of my system.

I take up my phone off the desk and dial the first number I see

"Hey Babe" She answer on the second ring

"Don't call me that. Come over"

"Okay I'll be there in fifteen minutes"

"Make it ten" I hang up the phone without waiting on her reply she's so annoying yet she always pleases me. I grab one of the car key and head out.

******

Few minutes after reaching my pent house I heard a knock on the door I place the glass on the table and get up to open the door knowing exactly who it is.

Jasmine is standing at the door wearing something red, I can't tell if it's a t-shirt or a dress I do know she's not wearing a bra, her hard nipples stands out giving me one idea only.

without hesitation I pull her inside and push her up against the door ready to get straight to the point, before I can  kiss her fake red lips my ringtone fill the room.

Jasmine groan in disappointment while I pull away to retrieve my phone from the coffee table. she walk over to me and begins to playfully unbutton my shirt.

"Yes" I answer in a sharp tone

"Sir Miss Henson is at your cousin new club, She look a bit drunk what should I do sir?"

I shove Jasmine hands away from me by the mention of her name for some reason her touch burns and betrayal cause my skin to scratch. I look at her in disgust, she roll her eyes and walk off