Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

"Good Morning Mrs. Blair" I greet my boss with a bright smile, hoping she will return.

"Good Morning. I need to see the schedule for today and I also need you to shift the meeting with Mr. Graham to 13:00 PM"

"Okay Mam"

"Also get me a cup of coffee; we have a lot of grounds to cover today so you're going to leave the office late"

"That's okay" well its more than okay, I was actually hoping I'll be working late the last thing I want to do is hang out with Paige and her crazy ass boyfriend. I don't know why my boss doesn't like me, well anybody. She never smiles at first I thought it was me, but then I realize she and smile is in court.

"Here's your coffee mam"

"I've already email you the things needed to get done" With that said I make my way back to my office. My eyes pop out of its socket when I see what I needed to get done, Mrs. Blair weren't kidding at all. Hours pass as I drown myself into work it is now 17:00 in the evening an I'm almost through, seems like Paige will get her wish after all.

"Are you through as yet?" Mrs. Blair asked popping her head through my office door.

"Almost"

"Okay I'm heading out; I'm supposed to receive a call from Miss Edwards please take the call and the information"

"No problem, enjoy the rest of your day "she gave me a slight nod, I don't even know why I bother she's so unfriendly what does this woman take me for? A bloody machine my subconscious barks.

Soon after, I'm finish with my work and waiting on the call from Miss Edwards. It's now 17:45 and still no call I sit patiently having nothing to do, I decide to grab another cup of coffee, but the thought of missing the call led me back to my chair.

Almost everyone is gone and I still haven't received a call. I really love working as the Personal Assistant for the Youth Development Minister, but in case like these I hate my job, what the hell is preventing this Woman from picking up the phone and call. My eyes are burning from lack of sleep, I sit praying for the phone to ring because sleep is knocking at the door, begging to come in. I'm trying hard to keep the door open, but I don't know how much longer I can last. I can feel my eyelids getting heavy and heavier finally the door bruise open an I'm out of this world.
**********************************
I'm standing in line waiting on my things to be cash. Boy, it's a long day I can't wait to get home. A warm bathe would do me wonders right now. Pulling me from my thoughts a clear complexion guy about 6 feet something tall, wearing a Black jeans pants and a white T-shirt that show off all the right places step in front of me. What the heck! Didn't he see me standing here? Hell no! This is so the wrong day to pick a fight.

I clear my throat to detach the anger that's slowly rising from my voice, I slightly tap on his shoulder to gain his attention, causing him to turn around. Holy molly he's not just hot but gosh he's handsome, His jet black, messy hair takes nothing away from his good looks, my eyes met his Hazel ones and my mouth ran dry.

"You touch me?" he feisty asked. For some unknown reason I felt timid by his presence.

"E-Excuse me sir, you bore the line"

"Yes so?" Ill manners bastard he then spoke again

"look I'm in a hurry"

"We both are. Look Mr. Sir Excuse before I lose my manner, because apparently you weren't raised with any. Stupid." Before he could respond , the cashier saw him and called him to the front of the line while he walks away, I notice the smirk plastered on his handsome face which only pisses me off more, what makes it worse the other customer doesn't seem to mine at all.