Chapter 23

UNEDIT!!!!

I stared at Paige with Confusion, betrayal and hatred pouring out of  my eyes. Out of all the men living in this world, why him? How could she go there?

I watch her mouth move but no words came out, her eyes held remorse but I'm too riled up to care.

My eyes moved over to Liam, hatred run throughout my vain. Him, oh how I hate this fucker. I scanned his body and even though I can't stand him, I must admit he's cuter than before. He has gained more muscles and a bit more height if that's even possible. He looks like one of those magazine guys. I stare into the familiar grey eyes, I used to find comfort in, the eyes I wanted to look deep into for the rest of my life, until he cheated on me.

Paige knew how hard it was for me, she knew what I went through, depression almost killed me just because I thought I wasn't good enough for him. I even blamed myself, thinking that if I'd just had sex with him he wouldn't have had any reason to do what I did. What makes it worse, she was the one who helped me through it all and now she's standing here with him acting all lovey dovey.

"Paige how could you?" I asked with anger exuding from my voice, turning a blind eye to my mom.

" I can explain" Her voice breaks a little and I know she's going to cry, but I'm not sorry for her.

"Your with him?" I asked dryly eyeing them both with disgust. Of course she's with him, why would he be kissing her?

"Kat it just happen"

"It just happen? your suppose to be my best friend, my sister!"

"I know and I'm so sorr-"

"Wait, she doesn't know about us?" Liam asked cutting her off, for the first time since I've known Paige she's silent. Liam looked hurt which makes me wonder how long has she been messing around with him.

"You told me she knew about everything" Liam half yelled

"What are you talking about?" My curiosity took over.

"Kat I'm so, so sorry. we-we were drunk that night, I honestly didn't mean for any of this to happen. I didn't want to come between you two" she cried

I looked at her confused for a moment, then reality hits me. It was her, she was the one I heard moaning out his name that night, she was the one Liam slept with.

He slept with her? I ask myself in disbelief

I didn't even realize I'm walking over to Paige, raging until a pair of strong arms grip around my waist, from behind pulling me back.

"You bitch!.....How could you!" I scream gaining everyone's attention in the grocery store, but I don't care, she slept with him then comfort me on top of it. How can she be so heartless?

"First you slept with him and then you had the nerve to plan an abortion to kill my child behind my back, Oh bitch I'm gonna fuck you up!" I screamed out followed by the  bottle of pancake syrup I was holding. Due to the strong grip on my waist I didn't throw the bottle with a lot of power, so it did not catch her which hurts every bone in my body.

"Calm down Kathylia" the person holding me state firmly. I turn around to give the person a piece of my mind, my words got stuck in the back of my throat when I see who it is.

"She's a bit-"

"Calm down Kathylia before you do something you might regret"

I shake my head in agreement, I begin to take deep breaths to calm my heavy breathing and bad temper. He caught the tear that slip from my eyes with his thumb and pulls me into his arms. I cried into his firm chest, he kiss me on my forehead while soothing me. His touch made my skin tingles, but I quickly shoved the feeling away.

"So this  is what you've been doing, yeah?" I pulled out of Kaleb embrace to see Odane standing there, I didn't even notice him being here. I saw my mom looking back and forth between Kaleb and I, by the look she's giving me, I know there's a lecture coming.

"Odane I'm so sor-"

"Save your bullshit Paige. I've been eating myself up, wondering if I did something wrong. I've been losing my mind, while you've been fucking around with him" Odane spit out  eyeing Liam with a murderous glare. For a moment I thought he was going to punch Liam in his face, but he manages to hold himself back.

A sob escapes her mouth as Liam, shakes his head and walk away. Yes, that's right, she deserve everything that comes her way.

"I've done nothing but loved you!" Odane yells, she flinched at his sharp tone. Odane pulls out a Red velvet box from his pocket. I watch Paige eyes go wide as tears run from them like Dunn's River Falls.

" I guess I won't be needing this anymore" He throws the box at her, she gasped out of shock, once again she tried to speak but know words came out. Odane walks away leaving her and everyone else utterly speechless.

"Were done" I spit out  breaking the silence while eyeing her with pure hatred. I walk away leaving her stuck in her spot, probably if she had been honest with me from the beginning, I would have seen through her fault. Yes I would have been upset ,but I would've come around eventually. knowing that she comforted me through it all and tell me how much of a jerk he is, only to know that they have been going around my back all this time. They were probably making fun of me behind my back all this time. How did I not  see this?

Man this stings like bitch and poor Odane, He genuinely loved her. I'm not really a fan of his behavior, but the way he looks at her when he throws the ring box at her, I can tell he's broken, Paige broke him.

I pay for my stuff and quickly get out of the store not wanting to be in the same building as her.

"So your pregnant?"

I stare at Kaleb wondering how I should answer his question, deep down I care about what he thinks of me. Few weeks ago, I was at the club grinding on him. I don't want him to think less of me , the way he sees me matters, but I'm not going to hide anything from him either.

"Yes" I answer slightly holding my head down waiting on him to curse me out.

"Hey, look at me" He slip his finger underneath my chin, forcing me to lock eyes with his.

"I'm not upset, I'm always going to be your friend, yeah?"

He pulled me in for a hug, I let out a breath of relief, he then place a kiss on my temple, that send shock waves through out my body. In his arms, I feel so comfortable , it feels like I belong their.

The sound of my mom clearing her throat cause me to break free from his embrace, My mom stares at me intensely, sensing the awkwardness Kaleb kissed me on the cheek, promise to call me later then take his leave.

"So Kaleb huh?"

Finally she asked, I was starting to wonder how she didn't asked earlier, but I guess she notice I was caught up in my thoughts.

"Mom were just friends"

"Friends my ass, just be careful" She said followed by a hug, then she got out of the car.

*****

After looking through and folding up the clothes I bought today, I pack them away. I take a long steamy bath, soaking my swollen feet.

After taking my bath, I lead to the kitchen to keep Miss Maria company.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" before she answers the door bell rings.

"I'll get it" I walk towards the door praying it's not my mother coming to give me a proper lecture about Kaleb.

A female greets me at the door: her blond hair is style in deep beach curls, her dress is way too small for her body, I can tell that her face is cute, but her heavy make up hides it.

"Good evening, How may I help" I ask nicely

"I'm Jacob's fiancé and you must be the new maid, yeah?"

what the hell!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah I know the ending sucks!
Promise to do better

XOXO