Chapter 26

UNEDIT!!!!

I pull the pillow over my head to block out my annoying ringtone. After realizing it's of know use, I groan out of frustration. Without looking at the Caller ID, I answer the call and press the phone to my ears.

"Hello"

"Hey beautiful" A chirpy voice greets. I force my eyes open, but immediately close them back due to the brightness inside the room.

"Kathylia it's almost midday and your still sleeping."

"Hey,I'm pregnant here and I'm really tired"

"Mhmm,I'm just calling to remind you about our date tonight"

Oh shit! I totally forgot. I have so much on my mind since lately and everything with Jacob last night, it completely slipped.

"I no you forgot, you forget everything since lately. I'm starting to wonder if your suffering from a slight amnesia" Apart of me rejoice that he's not upset.

" It's because I'm pregnant"

"Stop blaming your memory loss on those innocent babies. Infact I think it's because you're getting old"

" This old lady is driving you crazy though. I no you're secretly dying to get some of this" I tease him knowing it will drive his imagination wild.

"Kathylia Henson, I will pick you up at 19:00 sharp" He said in a husky voice before the line goes dead.

With a smile on my face I lazy roll out of bed to freshen up immediately missing the amazing scent that filled my nostrils.

"Baby what's the plan for today?" My mom asked as I enter the Kitchen.

"Nothing much, I'm just going to get my hair done. Kaleb is taking me out tonight."

"Oh, your going out with him again "

"Yes"

"Do you think it's wise?"

"Mom don't go there. I really don't want to have this conversation." Kaleb is here Jacob abandoned me so whatever she's thinking, I honestly don't want to hear it.

"Okay.....How do you want the baby's gender to reveal at the shower?"

If I hear one more thing about this shower I'm going to lose it. I know she's just trying to help, but what's the point? This wasn't the way I wanted to find out their genders. I wanted Jacob to be beside me, to wipe my tears away when tears of joy roll down my cheeks and kiss me senseless. I needed him by my side, it was suppose to be  one of the most special moment in our lives.

"Mom we should leave out the gender revealing part"

"Why?" sigh

"I think it's unfair to do it without Jacob"

"Okay then"

I nod my head and continue to fix my fruit salad. I'm craving for fruits with chocolate syrup on top, Ice cream cake and left over bake chicken.

After fixing what I want, I head to the table and lay out everything then dig in, man this tease so delicious. From the corner of my eyes I can see mom staring at me, I tried to shrug it off, but it becomes too uncomfortable.

"what?"

"Are you going to eat all of that?"

"Yes"

"Wow! Baby your eating like a cow"

"Are you calling me a cow?" My voice breaks at the end and for some unknown reason tears begins to pour from my eyes.