Chapter 14

UNEDITED!!!

I'm sitting in the living room, stuffing my face with popcorn while watching the finale season of Vampire Diaries, watching Demon fight for Elena makes me wish someone would care for me that much to fight for me. well that's not possible I've accepted the fact that I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life.

"kat!" Paige called from the top of the stairs, why does she always choose to annoy me when I'm watching a movie?

"Didn't you heard me calling you just now"

"Nope"

"I have an Idea" I fight with myself whether or not I want to hear, but come on its Paige were talking about here.

"Okay" I said hoping it's not something crazy

" There's this new club and Odane said-"

"Nope" I cut her off

The last time I listen to her I went out on a date which lead to be having a bleeding heart, well technically it's not her fault but she still persuades me to go. Furthermore, Odean is, let's say not the best person to hang out with, not that I'm judging him because I'm far from being perfect. I just don't see what Paige gain from dating him.

I still can remember the last time we went out; her crazy ass boyfriend nearly beat a guy to death for know reason and neither for love nor money am I going through that fear again.

" Remember what happened the last time we went out with him? plus today is the only day I'm not throwing up so I'm going to stay home, watch Tv and settle my nerves"

I've been sick for a few days now, no matter what I do nothing stays down, expect for chocolate and popcorn, I know wired right. I've taken some days off from work until this bug pass and I know drinking tonight won't help.

"Come on  Kat he's not like that anymore, plus you owe me a favor remember?"

I roll my eyes at her. I can see the lies written all over her forehead in full caps. I know Paige she won't stop until she gets her heart desire.

"Kat, I think You're home sick wait! are you still hang up on Jac-"

"Stop! don't you dare call his name in my presence"

It's been three weeks since he has slander me in my office, his words cuts me like a knife and hunt me in my sleep even this very day.

Yes, I know I've irked him. I honestly thought he could see that I was lying and even though he couldn't see it, it still doesn't give him the right to did what he did. The bruises he left on my shoulder wasn't as bad on the bruises he left on my already broken heart.

After he left my office that day, I couldn't do anything other than cry and curse myself, I had to asked for the rest of the day off due to the intense ace in my head and the unbearing pain in my chest.

I don't understand what I did to deserve this. I tried to stop myself from thinking about him, but I can't. He's still the first person I think of when I wake in the morning and the last person face, I see before I fall asleep. I've tried drowning myself into work according to Paige I'm trying to impress my Mother in-law, only if she knew that it is away for me to escape my thoughts.

"Kat! Kathy! Kathylia!" Paige called pulling me back from my reverie

"see your still hang up on him"

"W-What! n-no I'm not"

Truth is I don't know what I feel for him anymore, I do know I'm hurting and I want it to stop.