Chapter 13

UNEDITED!!!! 

"please stay away from my son" To say I'm shock is a huge understatement. I know she doesn't like me, but I didn't expect her to go that far. I notice she's staring directly in my eyes, wearing the same blank expression from earlier. I stare at her waiting for her to tell me it's a joke or something, the dirty glare she is now throwing confirms she's dead serious.

"O-Okay mam" I said before leaving the office as quickly as possible.

Great! Now she thinks I'm a gold digger, what did I do for her to see me that way? now I know whose behavior Jacob adopted. After I give him peace of my mind, me staying away from her son will be the least of her worries.

Probably if she knew what her son has been putting me through, she would think differently. I honestly think they should change the "like father, like son" phrase to "like mother, like son" seriously you couldn't come up with something better?

I roll my eyes and hiss my teeth at the nonsense I'm thinking. If Mrs. Blair had told me to stay away from her son the night at the hospital instead of being a hypocrite, I wouldn't have slept with him hence my heart wouldn't have been shattered.

I head in the lunchroom. I grab a donut and a cup of coffee buying myself more time to face baby devil, I know he said fifteen minutes and it's now ten minutes past that time, but I don't care he's not the boss of me no one is.

Maybe he would get that I don't want to see him, much less speak with him and leave. What strong nerves he has though, to show his face to me.

I decide to call Paige and fill her in on everything that's been going on maybe she will boost my confidence to tell Mrs. Blair my mind and tell Jacob to kiss my Black ass. That's when I realize my phone is in my office alongside everything else.
stupid Kathylia No escape my dear.

I get up with the stock of files, yes I would rather walk around with them for the whole god damn day than to see him . I head to my office praying to god he decided to leave.

Jacob greets me at my office door, it seems as if he was actually leaving. I imaginary slap myself for not waiting another five minutes.

My traitor eyes caught his face and everything around me pause. Even when he's angry he's handsome his girlfriend is so lucky I push the thought away. My eyes run over his body mighty god he's hot memories of me tracing my finger over his naked body hits me hard, I can't forget how his body feels underneath my fingertips. I'm still in love with him and I hate it, I wish I could flip the switch and delete all my feelings for him, but I can't and seeing him now made me realize that.

" where the hell have you been?" He asked with anger lasing his voice, I swallow hard and make my way pass him. I enter in my office, place the file on my desk and pretend I'm working. I can feel his shadow hovering over me and it's driving me crazy. I can hear every pulse beating in my body, I don't know if it's me or the air conditioner stop working, but my body is blazing hot.

" so, you're going to pretend that I'm not standing here?" I keep my eyes glue to the computer screen and give a deaf ear to his question. Even though my eyes beg me for just one little peak of his handsome face, I command my body not to. My body jump at the tossing of the pen holder alongside most of the file off my desk.

" Look at me damn it!"

My eyes find his, I realize he's blazing with rage. His jaw is tightly clench together; his eyes are red from anger. His bleeding knuckles caught my attention, the splinter from the pen holder must have cut him. Fear shiver through my body, if he can hurt himself and turn a blind eye to it what would he do to me?

He grabs my wrist firmly and pull me around the desk ensuring I'm facing him. when I look up at the tall figure looking down at me the thought of him hurting me send and unwelcome shiver through my body. He raises his hand; I close my eyes and brace myself for the slap to connect with my cheek. To my surprise he place a lock of hair behind my ears: He ran his finger smoothly down my cheek, I looked in his hazel eyes and it's full of emotions that I thought I would never see again, when I looked into his eyes I feel loved, but he confirmed it wasn't love, it was just a mistake.

"You honestly think I would hurt you?"

"It wouldn't be the first time" I respond in a sharp tone, he sighed then run his hand through his hair as if he's frustrated. He's such a handsome devil and I hate this stupid heart of mine.

"We should discuss what happen over dinner" How dumb does he think I am? The last time he took me out, a week later I'm diagnose with a broken heart. "Stay away from my son" his mother words came back flashing like a warning sign.

"I don't want to discuss anything with you. what about staying away from me you don't understand?" I asked in an irritated tone

" So, you're tough now, is that is? Just so you know I wasn't asking" He replied immediately after

How do I get this jackass to understand?

"Jacob you make me sick and just so you know my boyfriend wouldn't allow me to go out with you" I spit out

The word boyfriend turns him into a mad man. He pushes me into the wall so hard every organ in my body jerk, he looks at me with a baleful yet dirty glare.

" Just so you know I was the one who fucked you first and just like how I toss you aside like the slut you are, he's going to do the same!"

with that said he push me into the wall again and storm out of the office slamming the door shut.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

XOXO