Chapter 33

Unedit!!

 I wake up in a comfortable spot, I bury my face deeper into my pillow, moaning out loud, as my favorite scent in the world, fill my senses. Can't get enough of the mind-blowing scent, I shove my face deeper into my warm pillow. The chuckling coming from the pillow cause my eyes to snap open.

"Morning Babe" A husky voice whisper in my ears, making my eyes go wide.

"Jacob?" I question out in shock, the feeling of waking up beside him is so foreign, I've always woken up to an empty bed, nevertheless I must admit this feels good.

I raise my body up off the bed to take a good look at what's really happening here, only to have my body dragged back down onto the bed. I let out a small squeal as he begins to tickle my side, I scream for help in between laughter. My stomach begins to ace from cramps due to all the laughter I'm doing.

"Jacob ...I ...Can't...Breath" I laugh out loud. He stops his assault on my side, allowing me to catch my breath, I looked over at him and I swear my heart is ripping out of its cage at the rate it's going.

He looks so happy wearing a boyish grin on his face, his eyes aren't guarded anymore and for once it feels like I can finally connect with the real him. Without a thought, I connect my lips with his not caring if I have a morning breath. without hesitation his lips move against mine, pulling me on top of him, running his warm hands under the T-shirt, I now realize I'm wearing.

His hands roam over my expose breast while I suck hard onto his neck, ensuring a mark is left to be seen. He groans as he flips me over, connecting his lips on my expose neck, sucking on my stinging flesh.

"I love you" I whisper out as he slid my shirt off leaving only my underwear on.

"Me too" he respond before his warm, wet mouth connect with my full breast. I moan out loud as my wet core beat below, soaking my underware wet.

out of the blues my stomach growl loudly, causing his mouth to come to a sudden stop. his eyes met mine and I quickly look away out of embarrassment, seriously! you guys have to be hungry now?

"Seems like my three babies are hungry." I nod my head, not using my voice, he laugh loudly making me deeply embarrass.

Mouthwatering buttermilk waffles greets me as I enter the kitchen: I take a seat, fixing myself a mountain, after ensuring that the syrup soak through all the waffles, I then pour myself a glass of orange juice before diving in.

"Good Morning Baby" my mom greets me, taking a seat beside me around the kitchen island.

"Who made these?" I asked pointing down at the delicious, dripping waffle mountain smiling in front of me.

"Gloria did" I choke on the Orange juice, coughing repeatedly.

"Baby you're eating too fast." Mom state rubbing my back to ease the coughing. If she only knew it was her answer and not my bad eating habits.

"I thought you guys leave last night" I said diverting my attention from the food my stomach craves for, but my mind doesn't. I just don't trust Mrs. Blair, she's too much.

"Nope, we all stayed she's up in her room getting ready right now."

"Oh" I reach for an apple to ease my growling stomach, I'm half way through when mom breaks the silence.

"I see you and Jacob had a rough night."

"Huh?" she points to my neck, smiling from ear to ear and I knew she's talking about the numerous amount of love bites on my neck. she wasn't supposed to see it so I let my hair down, even though it's not long enough to hide them.