Chapter 8

I wake up with a smile plaster all over my face, I really did it and I wouldn't change it for a thing. Only to have that joy rip away when, I turn to see I'm alone in bed he run out on you.

I roll my eyes at the thought, Jacob would never do that at least not intentionally, I can sense he's different well, I hope he is. I rap the bed cover around my naked body and make my way towards a door, I assume is the bathroom to freshen up.

The warm water mix with the tenderness between my legs drag my memory back to the most exotic, romantic, breathtaking moment of my life. I can still feel him inside of me: The rough wet kisses he plant on my neck, the way he suck hard on my skin, how his eyes was full of emotion when he shove his length inside me. Damn the feeling I got when he pull on my nipples not to mention the fire ball he set free inside my stomach when he play with my clit shit! Just thinking about it drives me over the edge.

If anyone had told me my first time wasn't going to be with Liam, I would have remove that person head. I must say I'm grateful back then we decided to wait until marriage, because I would have miss out on this incredible moment . Gosh, I'm so in love with him, my eyes widen at the memory of me moaning out I love you last night and I know he heard me. I just hope it doesn't make things awkward between us.

After showering I grab one of Jacob shirt and bring it my face, allowing his scent to fill my nostril. He smells so good, I want his scent to stay on me forever and the funny thing is it wasn't like this with Liam which led me to wonder if I was in love with him or the thought.

I throw the shirt on, it land on my mid-thigh exposing my long, dark legs. I blush at the thought of him seeing me like this, yup I think it's a good way to start the morning. Images of him peeling his shirt off my body flashes through my mind, what is happening to me? Your becoming an sex addict I roll my eyes at thought and went searching for the person who is cause me to be smiling like an idiot.

Wow! This place is a freaking palace, how can he afford living here? Stupid he's rich. The wall is plain white, with dark Mahogany furniture throughout, there isn't a lot of pictures or decoration. The house is simple yet classy. I can't even count the rooms without getting confuse. Trailing the mouthwatering smell of Blueberry pancake, I find myself in the kitchen. Shit! This kitchen is bigger than my apartment this is some lavish shit!

My eyes land on the handsome creature sitting around the kitchen island, with his back turn to my direction. He look so hot from behind, he's wearing a white shirt and a grey sweatpants. I walk towards him smiling like I'm mad. Before I can stop myself, I hug him from behind planting a sweet wet kiss on his cheek

"Good Morning" I said greeting him with a smile from ear to ear.

"Morning" he reply drying, all the excitement and expectations I was feeling are now vanish. I want to ask him if everything is okay, but I'm scared. So let me get this straight. You lost your innocence to this dude, but scared to ask him what's up? Okay, okay I see.

I've been sitting beside Jacob for the past few minutes and he hasn't said a word, not even as much as a glance. What did I do? Sleep with him.

Maybe he doesn't like me wearing or touching his things, but if that's the case the least he can do is say something.

I place my hand over his and I swear I feel his body becomes tense underneath my touch. Even with my hand on his, he still didn't spear me a glance. Without my permission my stupid body leans in to kiss him, to my surprise he stands up clearing his throat looking everywhere except on me.

"J-Jacob is everything okay?" This is going to be fun

"Kathylia last night was a mistake." Those five words that leave his mouth shatter my heart into a million pieces, everything in the room begins to spin fast, and all my thought became jumbled. I want to run, scream anything other than begin here, but my body disobeys. I can feel the lump growing in my throat, I tried swallowing it, but I can't. I can feel the tears slowly forming in my eyes, I plead to myself please don't cry, please don't cry as the tears stream down my cheeks. I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming, but the cup meeting the floor confirms my fears.