Chapter 7

My eyes flick open to the sound of Jacob voice.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"No, it's okay. I'll manage"

A frown appear on his face, but I ignore it. Like hell I'm going to let him carry me when I can walk. Not that it's a bad thing, I just hate begin treated like a child. I tried opening the car door, but the safety lock is on. I took one glance on his handsome face and I can tell he's up to something.

Confirming my thought, he gripe onto my shoulder pulling me closer towards him, before I can utter a word out, he crash his lips on mine. He kiss me passionately causing my body to go numb from fright. I regain consciousness when the butterflies in my stomach erupt.

I wrap my hands around his neck kissing him back with the same intense flair, he pull on my bottom lip causing a moan to escape my lips. I tangle my fingers in his messing hair, as I slip my tongue inside his mouth. Our tongue massage each other perfectly, causing goose bumps to pour out of my skin and fireworks to explode in my head.

His grip tighten around my waist as he pull me on to his lap: His hand move down to my ass squeezing it while the other digs into my waist, he begins to trail kisses down to my neck, licking and sucking on my flesh leaving a burning yet pleasurable feeling on my skin. He glade his tongue over my ears sending shock waves down my spine, making every hair on my body stands at attention. Fuck! I deepen the kiss and moan inside his mouth, trying to fight for dominance, but it was of no use. I had know choice but to let go and let him take control.

He pulls away slowly, breathing heavily against my face. I'm scared I'll open my eyes and find out it was just a dream. He run his finger down my cheek and I ease into his touch, I open my eyes slowly, only to be greeted with his. He got me so deep I would allow him to lead like a donkey to the end of this earth because you are one.

I love him so much and I hope he loves me too because theirs know turning back, the need in his eyes is clear.

"We should go inside" I nod in agreement before getting off his lap.

My eyes land on the beautiful mansion in front of me, I blink my eyes repeatedly just to be sure I'm seeing clearly. For the first time in my life, my subconscious is dumbstruck and to say I'm happy is an understatement.

While making our way to the front door memories from our heated make out sessions flash through my mind. I've never felt this urge before, I can't control myself when I'm around him Obviously just seeing him drives me crazy.

We step inside the house and before I can register anything my body is slam against the door. He press his lips on mine kissing me roughly and deep. I can feel his greed pouring out in the kiss and all the feeling from earlier came trembling down on me at once.

He trail kisses down my neck, sucking roughly on my flesh making my skin stings. He squeeze my ass roughly, pressing me further into the door.

I can feel his erection pressing on my stomach, I pull him closer to my body letting him know how much I crave for his touch. After undoing my first three blouse button, he buries his face between my breasts kissing on my cleavage like his life depends on it. I can feel my nipples getting hard inside my bra and an intense feeling forming in the pit of my stomach. It's in this moment, I'm ready to face the consequences, he's mine and I'm his.

After ripping my blouse open he toss it on the floor, leaving only my bra on. I run my hand underneath his shirt, caressing his warm skin underneath my fingertips. I tug his shirt off exposing his mouth watering body, raking  my eyes over him, drinking in every inch of his muscular figure. I run my fingers over his board shoulder, down to his packs. The thought of kissing every inch of his body makes my stomach turn in hunger

He left my body off the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist, heading for the stairs.

He push open a door, I assume is his room. After placing me down gently on his bed, he hover over my body, clasping my breast with his hand before reconnecting his lips with my neck. With the way he's pulling on my skin, I'm sure he's going to leave marks all over my body.

He unclasp my bra setting my babies free. His warm mouth came in contact with my breast, pulling on  my small nipples with his teeth. Giving me know choice, but to moan at his action, I pull on his hair and bite on my lips to suppress my moan.

After removing my clothes completely, he scan my naked body, I tried covering up but he stop me.

"Don't hide from me" He breathe out in a husky voice. He run his now cold hands in between my thigh, squeezing it. Without warning he shove a finger inside me, moving it slowly.

"Oh....My...God" I moan out underneath his touch, he then insert another finger, it's like his fingers are trembling inside of me hitting all the right places, urging the intense feeling in my stomach to explode. My thighs begin to tremble as his fingers move faster and faster. I grip on his shoulder and moan out his name as I reach my climax.

He remove all his clothing, I swallow hard when I see how big his manhood is. He spread my legs apart, rubbing his fingers on my clit while pulling on my bottom lip. His lips move down to my breast claiming them with his wet warm mouth. I can feel him pressing against my entrance, teasing me slightly. He pull away, just in enough so he can look in my eyes.

I can tell he's expecting me to stop him any minute, but I think we both know it's too late for that, my body is craving for him.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head giving him the go ahead, he slowly press his member inside me. I screw my eyes shut and grip onto the sheet for dear life as the pain core though my body.

"Fu...ck!" I scream out, it hurts so much. I can feel tears forming in my eyes, he kiss my lip softly as he move slowly inside me. A hiss escape his lips as my walls tighten around him. Soon the painful feeling vanish and is replace with pressure. He begin to picks up speed hitting every inch inside me.

"Fuck where have you been?" He hiss out into my neck.

I can feel him thrusting deeper and deeper inside me. A loud moan escape my lips, due to the returning of the intense feeling from earlier. I wrap my trembling legs around him, pressing his body closer to mine.

"Ja..co..b" I moan, he hit something inside me that cause my mind to go crazy and my eyes to roll to the back of my head. I arc my back and curl my toes, biting down on my lips to control my moan. His breathing becomes heavier as he thrust into me faster and faster.

"Come with me baby" That's when the fire ball inside me ignites. I grip his shoulder tightly and set my moans free.

"Jacob... I ...Love...You... OOOh Fuck, Don't stop" with that said we come together, he pulls out of me slowly and place a passionate kiss on my lips. My body is numb, so all I can do is look at him and allow him to pull me inside of his arms.

I know what I've said earlier, but I don't care. For this good long while I'm happy and I would like to keep it that way. I soon drift off to sleep with the arms of the man I love wrap around me and an award winning smile on my face.

__________________________________________________________________________

XOXO