CHAPTER 1

"Come on, Kat go on the damn date what's the worst thing can happen?"

I roll my eyes at my best friend which is a sign to show her that she is annoying the living hell out of me. I haven't dated anyone since the guy I thought was going to be my happy ever after broke my heart into pieces. Liam is the reason why I built a wall so high like the Ivory Tower, but she is right what's the worst thing can happen? Naaaah, I think staying home stuffing my face with popcorn and staring at Demon Salvatore face is way more fun.

"Kat snap out of it you're going on the date"

"Paige I don't want to, I have things to do."

"Like what? Staring at Demon's face?" I look at her with wide eye is this bitch for real?

"Did you develop some psychic powers?"

"No Big head we are best friends since like forever I know you. I also know that getting your heart broken by someone you've been with for four years is hard, but you need to know that not every guy is the same. Haven't you heard what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?" Liam and I have been together since fresh man year I wanted to get married to that dumb ass the thought of him makes me feel nauseous.

"Did you rehearse that?"

"No idiot"

"I don't think it's time." I mutter lowly, bringing my attention to the blank walls

"Please Kathy; please do this for me please"

"Okay, okay. I'll go just because I want you to stop bitching" She jump to her feet in glee like some teenage girl hearing they've won front row ticket to a One Directions concert. I roll my eyes at her childish behavior

"Come on I've got an hour to turn you into someone"

******

"Perfect, you're going to blow his mind"

Yes I'm going to scare his ass away for sure, I don't even know what people do on dates anymore, the only guy I've dated is Liam god I hate that jerk.

"Its 6:57 pm and he's going be here at 7." Paige whine. Ignoring her I fix my attention on the person staring back at me god I'm hot!

the black mid-thigh dress hug my body perfectly showing off my voluptuous hips , My black straight hair falls perfectly onto my shoulders, God I love my hair. It's been a while since I've dress up like this. After arguing with Paige about not wearing makeup she decides to let it go, it's not that I hate wearing it. I wore it occasionally and what's the point of going all out? I slip my on nude, high ankle strap stiletto and grab my nude clutch. Yes! Now I'm looking complete.

"Quit staring at yourself and get on with the damn date, he is here and you are late!"

"I'll call you to pick me up" I replied in a flat tone heading towards the door.

He doesn't even notice me walking towards him because his eyes are glue to his cell phone. He's wearing a Black jacket suite, white shirt underneath. He looks stunning leaning against a black sport car with one hand in his pocket and the other hand tapping away on his phone screen. The date hasn't even started yet and I'm already irritated by his hot presence.

"You're late" he voice out firmly, with his eyes still glued on his phone. ill manners bastard

"I know" I respond rolling my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Promise I'll improve on my writing skills
XOXO