Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

We have been driving for like forever and I'm already feeling bored and annoyed. I want to start a conversation with him, but other than his low manners level I know nothing about him. I clear my throat to see if he would say anything, but he kept his eyes fix on the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting curious due to how long we've been driving.

"Out" I roll my eyes at him daah obviously before I can respond the car pull over. Glancing out the window I notice the place was way out of my league. Shit! If I'd known he was going to take me to a fancy ass restaurant I would have taken Paige advice on wearing a little makeup. Gosh I hate when she's right.

Surprisingly he open the car door for me at least he's a gentleman , with little effort I slowly get out of the car, I give him a slight smile thanking him, but he just respond with a small nod. He hand the car keys to the velvet, before making his way inside the restaurant. We walk side by side, our body barely touching, but I'm close enough to smell his heavenly scent, which cause my stomach to turn in delight.

For some unknown reason begin around him set my body on fire. I open the distance between us, hoping he won't realize it. I don't need my body reaction to add to his big ego, the last thing I want is for him to think that I'm interested in him. Taking me by surprise he slide his hand around my waist pulling me closer to his side causing me flush at his action causing my heartbeat to increase. Why am I so damn nervous?

He then brings his lips to my ears and seductively whispers

"you're looking stunning in that dress" My legs tremble slightly at his choice of words and an unusual feeling run throughout my body, making my knees go weak. Even though I want him to hold me like this forever, I gather myself, masking my emotion before asking him kindly to remove his hand around my waist. He looks at me a bit taken back at first, but quickly oblige. I let out a breath of relief thanking God that he didn't try to per-long his little unnecessary flirting.

I bite on my inner cheek and blink my eyes rapidly to see if I'm dreaming, this restaurant is breathtaking a meal here probably cost half of my salary if not all. I've never been to a place like this before obviously. I ignore my subconscious comment and fix my attention on a guy wearing a black pant and white shirt heading towards us. His jet black hair is cut perfectly; he seems to be in his mid-twenties and he's cute, but not as Jacob.

He approach us with a delightful smile he look at me from head to toe our eyes lock and I see pour lust spilling out of his eyes. He quickly diverts his attention from my body when Jacob clears his throat.

"Good-Good Evening Sir"

"If you are finish with this staring contest, I would like you to get back to work" I can hear the anger in his voice and for some reason it sends an unfamiliar chill down my spine, But I don't see the reason why he's talking to the guy like he's his boss.

"S-sorry, Sir. T-this way sir" He usher us towards our table, Jacob pulls out a chair notifying me to sit, before the guy could take his leave he whisper something to him. I tried to listen but fail miserably is whispering things a hobby of his? I watch as the guy face expression turn from embarrass to scared. He left without spearing me a glance and my curiosity takes over.

"What did you say to him?"

"Nothing that concerns you" Did he just insult me? time to leave I wanted to shoot back at him but the damn word won't come the only thing I can manage to do is roll my eyes as I watch a smirk form on his handsome face .