Chapter 9

UNEDITED!!!

Jacob P.O.V

I woke up with my arms wrap around the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, her back is pressed against my chest and my face is buried in the crook of her neck. I stroke her cheek gently avoiding waking her up, she looks so carefree with her lips slightly pressed together. I run my thumb over her bottom lip to my surprise she moans, I grin widely, so even in her sleep I have this effect on her?

She's different, I don't know how a woman so innocent end up in a devil's arms. My eyes move down to the red marks on her neck which drag my memory to her moaning underneath me, the feeling of her fingers gripping in my hair and her walls tighten around my member , her whispering I love you between moans and that's when it hit me like a wrecking ball fuck! What have I done?

I slowly remove myself from the bed sighing in relief to see she's still sleeping, I rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower and clear my mind.

After my shower I return to my bedroom, to see the angel still fast asleep in my bed, she's too innocent and flawless for me. I would break her. Wasn't that your intention all along? She doesn't deserve it, I shouldn't have allowed my revengeful ways to get the best of me. I put on a sweatpants and a shirt and make my way out of the room.

On my way downstairs I keep playing out how I'm I going to end things with her without her getting hurt in my head, but it's impossible. if I'd had known things would end up begin so complicated, I would have taken her home last night, hell I would have let that day go.

"Morning Mr. Blair" My housekeeper said. Maria has been taking care of me for as long as I can remember, she has seen me when no one else is allow to see me, not even my own mom. When it was time to take over Blair enterprise she sat me down and let me know I'm a grown man now and it's time to stop the bullshit and so I did. She remind me that I have to live to make my dad proud, I wouldn't trade this lady for anything.

"Morning Maria"

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything as long as it's good"

"Oh Maria,I also have a guest and please I don't want her seeing you here" She look at me, but didn't say anything. I know deep down she's a bit surprise who wouldn't be. I've never allow a female who is not family to step foot in my house alongside sleep in my bed since Lia and now Kathylia

She's been sleeping forever, why don't she get her ass up so I can get this over with. I don't even know how I've manage to let this happen in the first place. After Lia left, I swore on my life never to love or commit to any relationship or let them step foot in my house. Here she is! The slow footsteps coming toward me break my thoughts yes this is it!

Taken me by surprise she hug me from behind and kiss me on my cheek. See she's too fragile for me

"Good morning" she said in an enthusiastic tone poor girl

"Morning" I respond trying not to sound off ,judging by the way her facial expression changes I know this isn't the morning she expects . She take a seat beside me. I open my eyes wide why I realize she's wearing my shirt, I watch my shirt slides up her thigh showing off her perfect dark skin fuck! I want to take her right here, right now Focus focus.....

I've been sitting in silence battling with myself if I should just blurt it out and say it's over or I should wait a bit more. I can also see she's confused about my behavior in the corner of my eyes.