I'm Never Letting Go

Coraline's POV:
I woke up and looked at the clock. It read: 6:10 am. I sighed quietly and tried to go back to sleep. After my nightmare last night, Taylor slept in my bed. I guess she doesn't want to let me go after my horrible nightmare. I squirmed carefully into her arms and I heard her say " Morning Princess." " Good morning Taylor." I say back. " I know that it's 6:10 in the morning, but, do you want something to eat?" She asks. I nod as she helps me get up from the bed since it's really high. As soon as I got off the bed, I put my arms out, signaling that I wanted to be carried. I know that's a baby thing to do but I don't want to be away from Taylor. I just felt so safe now.
Taylor's POV:
After I helped Coraline off the bed, she put her arms out trying to get me carry her. I saw an embarrassed look on her face but, after last night's debacle, I knew that she would be clinging to me. I picked her up and carried her downstairs. " Can I have pancakes for breakfast?" She asked in a tired voice. " Yeah Princess. Whatever you want." I say back as I set her down on the couch. " What do you want to watch while I make the pancakes?" "Um, Just Add Magic?" She asked. " Ooh! Good choice!" I say as I put it on for her. I kissed her on the head. " I will be in the kitchen if you need anything. Okay?" I say. " Okay Taylor! Thank you!" She responded. "You're welcome baby!" I say as I head into the kitchen. After 15 minutes of pancake making, I go into the living room to get Coraline and I see her sound asleep. I wasn't mad at all. I love seeing her so peaceful. 13 minutes later, I heard moving from the living room. I walked in and saw Coraline wide awake and after she saw me, she immediately ran to me and I picked her up. " I'm sorry that I didn't eat breakfast." She said in a sorry voice. " It's okay Princess. I don't care what you do." I said, hugging her and swaying us back and forth. I was hesitant to let Coraline sleep in her room by herself but, I knew that she needed to try.