New Names and An Unexpected Trip

Coraline's POV:
It was the next day after a very awkward visit with Ms Gibson. Taylor slept in my bed with me. I was snuggled up in her arms, "Good morning my sweet angel." She said. "Good morning mommy." I say back. She sits up and gets off the bed. Then she comes over to my side and picks me up and carries me downstairs. I see Travis awake, sitting on the couch and watching tv. "Morning sleepy heads." He says, coming over to us and kissing Taylor. "Ew." I say and Taylor laughs. "Morning to you too Core." Travis says. Taylor had promised me that she wouldn't tell Travis that I call her mommy now because I wanted to see his reaction to it when I call her that. "Good morning Travis." I say back then I bury my head into Taylor's shoulder. "Looks like someone's still tired, huh?" Travis asks Taylor. "Looks like it." She says rubbing my back. Taylor lays me on the couch and goes into the kitchen. Then she comes back in with Travis following her. She sits beside me, "What do you want for breakfast, my sweet angel?" She asks. "Can I have waffles please, mommy?" I ask. Travis looks at Taylor with a shocked face. He hasn't heard me call Taylor mommy since the day I met Travis for the first time. "Yeah babes. I'll go make them now." She says, getting up and walking to the kitchen. After a few long minutes Taylor comes back in the living room, "Babes, waffles are ready." She says while coming over to me. "What's wrong angel?" She asks. "I don't feel good." I say. Taylor feels my forehead, "Oh my god! Travis!" Taylor yells. "What's wrong Tay?" Travis asks. "Come feel Cora's forehead." She says. Travis comes over and feels my forehead, "Oh my god! Tay, we have to get her to a hospital." Travis says. "H-hospital?" I ask, stuttering. "Are you afraid of the hospital babes?" Taylor asks. I nod. "Aw. Babe, it's okay. I'm going to be right there with you, okay?" She says. "O-okay." I stutter. Taylor picks me up and carries me out to the car. We get into the car and I immediately start crying. "Babes, what's wrong?"Taylor asks. "I-i-w-want-y-you." I stutter as I cry. "Okay sweetheart. Travis pull over." Taylor said. She gets out of the passenger seat and comes to the back next to me. I immediately cling to her. Travis pulls into a spot at the hospital and I start to cling tighter to Taylor. She realizes that I'm really clingy and picks me up.
Taylor's POV:
We pulled up to the hospital and Cora was clingier than before. I look down at her and I instantly feel her anxiety getting so high. I pick her up and carry her to the door. Before I opened the door Travis whispers in my ear, "Really Taylor? I know she doesn't feel good but she doesn't need to be carried." He says. "Look Trav, I know that you feel bad but she's my daughter and she's clingy because of her anxiety." I whispered in his ear in a stern voice. I open the door and walk to the check in desk, "Hi. I have an appointment for Coraline Kennedy." I say. "Okay you are all checked in. Follow me." A girl says. I think she's in her 20's. I follow her into a room with Cora in my arms. I look at the room number: 13, perfect. I sit on the hospital bed with Cora in my arms still. The doctor comes in, "Hello. I'm Dr. John. And you must Coraline?" He says. I look down at Cora and her eyes are wide open with terror. Her anxiety was through the roof at this point. "Yes. This is Coraline." I say. "What brings you in?" He asks. "Well, I was making waffles for breakfast and I went to tell her that they were ready and she said she didn't feel good. I felt her forehead and it was and I think still is burning hot." I explain. "Okay." The doctor said, writing what I said down. He walked over to feel her forehead and Cora immediately turned away, burying her head into my chest. "Not a fan of the doctors, huh?" The doctor asked. Cora shakes her head into my chest. "Okay. Coraline, this will be quick. I'm just feeling your forehead, okay?" He said. Coraline nodded and looked at the doctor. He felt her forehead, "I'm getting the thermometer just to recheck." He said. Cora nodded. "Can you open your mouth for me so I can put this under your tongue?" He asked. Cora nodded and opened her mouth. "Oh. Um, Coraline has a fever of 100.1" He said. "I can give you some medicine to help bring it down." He said. "Okay! That will be great. Thank you." I say as the doctor goes to go get the medicine. Cora immediately turns back to me and burying her head back into my chest. After the doctor came back with the medicine, we left. I carried Cora again to the car and sat in the back with her again. We got back to the house. "M-mommy?" Cora stutters. "Yeah angel?" I ask. "Can you lay with me?" She asks. "Of course angel." I say.