The Final Decision Part 2

Ellie's POV:
I woke up to a woman yelling and Taylor yelling back at her. I went downstairs and see a red haired woman sitting in a chair across from Taylor who was sitting on the couch. "Hey sweetheart. You okay?" Taylor asked. "Are you sending me back to the orphanage?" I ask, my voice breaking. "Oh honey. No. I'm going to do that. C'mere." Taylor said. I go over to her and she pulls me into a hug. I sobbed into her chest and I realize that my breathing was getting uneven. "Hey. I need you to follow my breathing, okay?" Taylor asked. I nod as I continued to sob and my breathing kept quickening. "In and out, baby. In and out. I'm right here. It's okay. Shhhh." She said. After a couple minutes of me trying to copy Taylor's breathing, I calmed down. "You okay?" She asked again. "Yeah. I'm tired though." I say. "Okay sweetheart. You can go back to sleep." She says as I go back upstairs.
Taylor's POV:
It's been two hours since I sent my adoption papers in for approval and Ellie's panic attack. I was still anxiously waiting for the approval. I feel my phone buzz and I see that Travis is calling me. I pick it up, "Hey, Tay! I'm on my way home from the game. We won!" He said. "T-that's great Travi!" I say, stuttering. Dang it! My anxiety was visible. "Hey, you okay?" He asked. "Um, yeah I'm fine." I say. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes, Travi. I'm fine." I say. "Okay. If you say so." He said, jokingly. "The papers were sent in." I say. "That's great! Any answer?" He said. "No. Nothing yet. It's been two hours, Trav." I say. "What if we don't get approved?" I ask. "Hey. We will. You'll see. Keep your chin up and I'll be home in an hour." He said. "Okay, Trav. I love you." I say. "Love you too, Tay." He says. I hang up and go see Ellie. "Hey Ellie." I say. "Hi Taylor." She says. "You okay?" I ask for the third time. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just missing Travis. That's all." She said. "Well, he's on his way home. He'll be here in an hour." I say. "Really?! I can't wait to see him!" She says, jumping up and down. "Hey. I thought I was your favorite." I say, pretending to be sad. "I'm sorry Taylor. Don't cry. I'm sorry. You are my favorite." She said. Awww she really does love me. Travis was right. "I was just joking, baby. C'mere." I say when I realize that she was about to cry. "I love you no matter what, okay?" I say as we hug each other tightly. "I know. I love you too." She says.