Ellie's First Eras Tour Concert (Part 2)

Ellie's POV:
We got to the stadium and I can tell that Taylor was acting different than when we got on the airplane. "Taylor, you're on in 3." Tree said. Taylor got in her Lover bodysuit and went to the stage. She came out and sang 'Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince.' I noticed she was getting pale but it was raining so hard so I just thought it was the rain. She was in the middle of the 'Red Era' when she stopped singing '22', "I'm not going to lie but this has been rainiest rain show that I've ever preformed. I would like all of you to go to the indoor stadium so we can continue this awesome night." She said. The crowd cheered and left for the other stadium. She came off the stage and I could tell that something's wrong. "Tay, are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah sweetheart, I'm fine." She said. I start to get my things to bring to the other stadium when I don't see Taylor next to me. I immediately turn around and I see her on the ground, lying unconscious. I run to her and tried to shake her, "Taylor! Can you hear me? Taylor!" I said. She was breathing but unconscious. I grab the dressing room phone and dialed Tree's number, "Taylor? Why are you calling me from the dressing room phone?" She asked. I was shaking Taylor and trying to answer Tree. "T-tree, i-it's E-ellie." I stuttered. "Ellie! Is everything okay?" She asked. "N-no! T-taylor's o-on t-the -f-floor b-breathing b-but s-she's u-unconscious." I stutter again. "Oh my god! Stay there, okay? I'm coming." She said. "D-do i-i n-need t-to c-call 911?" I asked, not able to stop stuttering. "Yes, Ellie. Call them now. I'm almost there." She said. "O-okay." I say as I hang up and I call 911.