Going Back To The Orphange

Taylor's POV:
I wake up and I don't see Cora next to me. I get out of bed and walk downstairs, "Bug? Travi?" I say. No answer. Weird. I go back upstairs to grab my phone and see a message from Cora. I immediately open it and it's a video of her. I click on the video and watch it. "Hey TT. I'm going to the orphanage right now. Don't worry, I'm not getting taken from you. Janie texted me saying that there's a problem and I need to go there now. I love you and I will be home soon." She said in the video.
Coraline's POV:
Travis and I pulled up to the orphanage and I was nervous. Before opening the car door, I take a shaky deep breath. "Core, if you don't know if you can do this, that's fine. You don't need to do this if you're uncomfortable." Travis said as he takes my hand. "I know. But I need to make sure my friends are okay." I say as we get up to the door. "Cora!" Janie yells, running down the stairs. "What's going on? Are you okay?" I ask. "Cora, I have news." Janie says, looking sad. "Your birth parents are alive." She says. "Wait what?!" I say. I look at Travis with a worried look. I pull him aside, "What about Taylor?" I ask, knowing that my birth parents could take me away from her. " To be honest, I don't know Core. Your parents are alive. Isn't that what you wanted?" He says. "I did, but I want Taylor!" I yell and start to cry as I run out of the orphanage to Taylor's apartment. "Cora!" Travis yells and runs after me. I ignore him and keep running. I finally get to Taylor's and run in. "Bug, what's wrong?" She asks, coming over to me. "My parents are alive and I could get taken away!" I yell as I cry harder.
Taylor's POV:
I hear the door open and go downstairs. I see Cora running in with tears streaming down her face. "Bug, what's wrong?" I ask, going over to her. "My parents are alive and I could get taken away!" She yelled, crying harder. "Oh Bug, It's okay. Shhhh. You won't get taken. I promise." I say, pulling her into a hug. Travis comes through the door, "Coraline Marjorie Swift! Don't ever run away and ignore me again!" He yelled. Cora gets scared and clings onto me as she cries, "Please don't let him hurt me, TT. Please!" She says still crying. Maybe she was abused at the orphanage. I get all protective, "Travis! That's enough! She's upset!" I yelled back still hugging Cora who is still crying. I picked her up still hugging her and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I feel her tears as she cried into my neck. "No matter what happens, you're still my baby. Okay?" I say as I lay down beside her. She nods, still crying a little. I start to sing our special song and Cora falls asleep. I hear a knock on the door, "Tay? Can I come in?" Travis asks. "Cora's asleep." I whisper loudly so he can hear me. "Okay, let me know when she's awake." He says. "I will." I say. I grab my phone and I see a text from Tree: Hey Taylor! How's the little one doing? Hope you had a great week so far! Call me when you get a chance. Awww. Tree's so sweet. I feel Cora stir, "Hey Bug. You still look tired." I say. "What don't you go back to sleep?" I ask. Cora nods sleepily and goes back to sleep. She snuggles up with me and I pull her into a hug as she slept.