Another Nightmare?

Ellie's POV:
"Help! Taylor!" I screamed as Miss Minchin was taking me away from Taylor. I hear Taylor scream and break into tears. I started to cry too as I kept on screaming. "I'll find you, baby! I promise!" I hear Taylor yell as she was still crying. "Taylor!!!!" I screamed until I could see or hear her anymore. I wasn't with her. I'm never seeing her again. I was out of breath from screaming and I couldn't cry anymore. My throat hurt from screaming and crying so much. I couldn't scream and tears were falling just no cries. "Taylor? If you can hear me, I love you and I miss you." I say quietly with my voice hoarse. A couple hours had passed and still no sign of Taylor's voice or anything. Miss Minchin brought me upstairs to the attic. "STAY HERE AND YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE AND NEVER SEE TAYLOR AGAIN!" She screamed as she slammed the attic door and locked it. I sat in the attic on the floor, wondering if I'll ever see Taylor again. "Taylor! I need you, Taylor! I miss you! Taylor...." I say, crying again as a thunderstorm was happening. I hear the attic door creak open. I prepared for the worst.
I wake up and scream and cry. Taylor comes running into my room, "What's wrong?" She asked. "I-i-i-i." I couldn't bring myself to say anything. "Shhhhh. I'm right here. You're okay. It's okay." She said, pulling me into a hug as I sobbed into her chest. I needed her. After that dream, I was clinging to her like I was going to get taken.
Taylor's POV:
I hear a piercing scream from Ellie's room. I immediately run to the room and see her sitting up with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I-i-i-i." She stuttered, not being able to speak. "Shhhh. I'm right here. You're okay. It's okay." I say, pulling her into a hug as she sobbed into my chest. She clung to me really tight. It was like she didn't want to be alone. After a long few minutes, I laid her down and cracked the door open a little. I started to walk back to my room but then I realized that I didn't want to go back to bed just in case she had another one. I walked back to her room and sat in the chair.
Author's Note (PLEASE READ) Hi guys! I was just thinking about not writing about Cora anymore. I think I want to write about Ellie. Is it okay if I don't write about Cora anymore? Thank you for reading my story! Please comment if you would like me to not write about Cora or keep writing about Cora and not Ellie.