Telling Ellie

Ellie's POV:
I hear screaming from Taylor. It wasn't scared screaming but happy screaming. I wonder what's she happy about. I quietly go downstairs and I see Taylor on the couch with a big smile on her face. "Hey, sweetheart!" She said. "How'd you sleep?" She asked. "Good." I say. "What's on your mind, baby?" She asked. I walked to the couch and sat next to her and she pulled me into a side hug. "I don't know." I say. I was really lying but I did want to know what she was happy about but I didn't want to ask. "Are you sad?" She asked. I didn't know what to say so I just said what I had felt for the past few days. "A little." I say. "Aww, baby. I'm sorry for not realizing." She said. "It's okay. I'm actually getting happier since I have been with you." I say. "That's great baby! Trav, want to tell her?" She said. "Tell me what?" I asked as Travis came into the living room and sat across from me and Taylor. "Well, we sent in adoption papers for us to adopt you." She started. "Wait, really?" I ask. "Hold on. You haven't heard the best part." She says. "It took a couple hours but we found out that we were approved!" She said, happily. "Wait, I got adopted?! By Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce?!" I ask, completely shocked. "Yes, sweetheart. You're ours!" She said, starting to laugh. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say, excitedly and hugging Taylor tightly. I didn't realize that I was starting to cry until Taylor pulled me onto her lap. "Aww, baby. Shhhh. Are these happy tears?" She said. I nodded. "I love you, Ellie." She said. "I love you too, Tay." I say.
Author's Note (PLEASE READ): Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not sure what to write about with Taylor, Travis, Ellie and etc. What should I write about? Please comment some ideas. Thank you!