A Familiar Face

Author's Note (This is number one lol but please read): There will be cursing.
Taylor's POV:
It's Monday around 12:00 in the afternoon and I get a text from Greg again. 'Hey Taylor. A guy is on your porch and is trying to get you out here. Is Ellie around or is she in her room?' The message said. I immediately run downstairs and open the door,"Matty? What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask, madly. "Hi Tay. I missed you." He said. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I shout, not realizing that Ellie might be standing behind me. "Why can't I call you that?" He asked. "BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT MISERY IN MY LIFE!" I shout again. "AND, I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CALL ME THAT!" I add, shouting louder. "Tay?" I hear a quiet voice ask. I turn around and see Ellie holding her bear close to her chest and her eyes filled with tears and terror. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, not focusing on Matty. "I-i had a nightmare." She said, stuttering at first. "It's okay, honey. Shhh. You're okay." I say as I pick her up and she buries her head in my shoulder. "Who's this little lady?" Matty asks. I could tell Ellie was scared of Matty, so am I. I didn't say anything. I just held her close. "Come on, Tay. You're not going to tell me who this is?" He asked. I hear Ellie start to cry and I start singing our special song. "Everything's okay, baby. I'm right here." I say quietly into her ear. "Tay, please don't leave me." Ellie said softly as she continued to cry. "I won't. I pinky promise. Shhhh." I said. "TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO THIS IS, YOU'LL REGRET IT!" Matty screams at me. Ellie cries even harder after he yelled. "Matty! She's crying even more now! Nice job!" I shout. I turn my attention back to Ellie, "Shhhh. It's okay, baby. Shhhh. I'm right here. You're okay." I say.
Author's Note: (This is the second one) Thank you for reading this, you guys! I can't wait for my next chapter!