Coraline Meets Joe

Taylor's POV:
It was Saturday morning and I was texting with Joe
(T=Taylor & JA=Joe Alwyn)
T=Hey Joe!
JA=Hey Tay! How's Cora doing?
T=She's been wonderful to have around. I miss you.
JA=That's great Tay! I miss you too. Am I allowed to come over?
T=Yeah. I have to let Cora know. Is that okay?
JA=Yeah that's fine Tay. Let's say 3:30?
T=Perfect! Love you Joe!
JA=Love you too Tay!
After I texted with Joe, I went to Cora's room to tell her about Joe. "Hey princess? Can I come in?" I ask. " Yeah Tay!" She says back. " Hi babes! So, you know that I have been dating Joe right?" I ask as Cora  nods. " Well,  he's coming over at 3:30 to meet you. Is that okay with you?" I ask, worried she might be hesitant about this. " Yeah." She says.
Coraline's POV:
Taylor has invited Joe over and I'm really nervous. I've never met him before so I don't know what to expect. It's now 3:27 and my anxiety is really high right now. I don't want to worry Taylor so, I calm myself down before heading downstairs.
Taylor's POV:
"Joe!" I say. " Hi Tay." He says back. I see Cora sitting down on the couch, bouncing her leg up and down. I know something's up. " Cora this is Joe. Joe this is Cora." I say, for an introduction.
Coraline's POV:
" Cora this is Joe. Joe this is Cora." Taylor says. " Hi Cora. It's so good to finally meet you." Joe says. "H-h-i. " I stutter, nervously. Two hours later, my anxiety was really high than it was when I first met Joe. " Tay?" I ask, knowing I would be worrying Taylor. "Yes baby?" She asks back. " Can I please be excused to my room?" I ask. " Of course babes." Taylor says back. I head up to my room and right then and there, a panic attack hits. I frantically text Taylor to come up stairs.
Taylor's POV:
A few minutes later after Cora goes to her room, my phone buzzes. It was Cora. I read the text: Tay please come upstairs now. I need you now And I panic texting back: I'm on my way up now. " Joe, I'm so sorry but Cora needs me." I say. " Go ahead. I'll still be here." He says back. I hurried up the stairs and knock on Cora's door. I hear shallow breathing and sobs behind the door, "Princess, are you okay?" I ask. "N-no" Cora replies. "Can I come in?" I ask. "Please. I need you." She says back. I open the door to find Cora in a ball on the floor, having a panic attack.
Coraline's POV:
Taylor comes in my room and immediately comes over to me. " What's wrong baby?" She asks. "I-i-don't-know." I say, in between my shallow breathing and cries. "C'mere sweetheart." Taylor says, pulling me into a hug. "Shhhhh. It's okay babes. Shhh." She says in a comforting voice, then she starts to sing:
I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Don't you dare look out your window, darling, everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound
Ooh (ooh)
Ooh (ooh)
Oh whoa (oh whoa)
Oh whoa (oh whoa)
Ooh (ooh)
Ooh (ooh)
Oh whoa
Oh whoa
Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound
Taylor's POV:
Cora had an panic attack which, only happened once. We sit in a hug on the floor for a good half an hour. We suddenly hear a knock on the door. " Tay? Everything okay?" I hear Joe ask. " Yes Joe. Everything is fine." I say with Cora still in my arms. "Tay please don't leave me." I hear Cora say. "Shhhh. I will never leave you. It's okay baby." I say, rocking us back and forth.