Papparazzi Issues

Taylor's POV:
It was Thursday morning and Cora really wanted to go to Starbucks. I was really worried about seeing paparazzi. I haven't told anyone (except for Tree) about Cora. " Tay?" I hear a cute little voice say. She usually calls me Taylor but she wanted to change it up. " Yeah babe?" I ask. "Can we get Starbucks?" " Sure babe!" 15 minutes later we head out to the car and I see a bunch of paparazzi outside.
"Taylor did you have a child and no one knew?"
"Taylor who's this?"
"Little girl who are you?"
I feel Cora shaking. I look down to check on her and I see her shaking , tears of fear streaming down her face and trying to cover her face from the camera flashes. " Back off guys!" I yell.
Coraline's POV:
After Taylor yelled at the paparazzi to back off, I felt safe again. When we got to the car, I immediately started to cry. I was so scared and even though the paparazzi issue was over, I was still really scared.
Taylor's POV:
We get to the car and I hear Cora crying. I immediately kneeled down to her level. " What's wrong baby?" I ask. "I'm scared" she replies in between cries. I hug her and let her cry into my chest. I stood up, with Cora still in my arms and sit in the back of the car. I could hear her crying still so, I rubbed her back,"Hey baby. Shhh. It's okay. It's over now. Shhh" I say, in a comforting voice. She immediately calmed down. " Thank you Tay. I love you." She said,with tear marks visible on her cheeks. " You're welcome baby. I love you too." I say back.