Day Two Of LA: Three Days Until Eras Tour

Taylor's POV:
It's day two of LA and the Eras Tour is in three days. I was awake and ready for the day. Cora fell asleep and was still asleep by the time we got to my apartment. I was downstairs watching Friends when my phone rang. It rang so loud that I thought it might have woken up Cora. Dang it! I ignored the call and went to see if Cora woke up. I opened the door quietly and she was sound asleep. Phew! I closed the door quietly and went back downstairs. I looked that the missed call ID. It was Tree. Oh no, what now? I call her back and answered right away, "Taylor thank the lord! I was so worried when you didn't answer." She said in a worried voice. "I'm fine Tree. My phone rang so loud and I thought it woken up Cora. But it didn't." I said. " Oh. Sorry Tay. " she said. " It's fine Tree." I say, knowing she was sorry for almost waking Cora up. " What's going on?" I ask. " I just wanted to give you some ideas for the lighting for the Eras Tour." Tree says. " Okay. Shoot." I say. " Okay. I was thinking we could have flashing lights for your Rep album. And for I Knew You Were Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." She said. "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" I say. "Ok perfect! I call if I have more ideas or changes." Tree said. "Ok Tree." I say. "Bye Tay." She says. "Bye Tree." I say then hanging up the phone.
Coraline's POV:
I woke up in a different place which I don't remember. Am I back in the foster system? No, Taylor wouldn't do that. I get out of the bed and go downstairs. I see Friends on the tv so I hope Taylor's here. I don't see her. Oh no. She did leave me. I go back to my room and I start to cry. Then I start to hyperventilate. Then a panic attack comes. I hear a knock on the door, "Bug? You okay in there?" I hear Taylor ask. Thank goodness she didn't leave me. I couldn't say anything since I was having a panic attack. I get a piece of paper from my notebook and a pen and wrote to Taylor what I was trying to say but it wouldn't come out.
Taylor's POV:
I heard crying and hyperventilating coming from Cora's room. Oh no. I rush upstairs and knock on her door, "Bug? You okay in there?" I asked. No answer. Something's wrong. Then a piece of paper and a pen come out of the bottom of the door. I read it: Is that you, Taylor? Check yes or no. I check yes and put it back. I see her hand grab the pen and paper. I hear her gasping for air. "Bug? Please let me come in. I know you're having a panic attack." I say. Cora opens the door and before I could go to her, she ran to me as I picked her up, hugging her and swaying us back and forth. "Shhhhh. It's okay bug. You're okay. I'm right here." I say. Cora kept crying and hyperventilating as she clung to me. "Do you want to tell me what's going on?" I ask, Cora still clinging to me as I sit on the bed. " I-I-t-h-o-u" She paused and hyperventilated more. "Hey, Bug. It's okay. Take your time. No rush." I say, rubbing her back. " I thought I was in the foster system again and I thought you left me for good." She said, crying harder and hyperventilating faster. " Oh Bug. I will never leave you. You're never going back in the foster system again. I promise." I say as her cries die down a little and her hyperventilating stops.