Addie Meets Taylor's Friends

Taylor's POV:
I was laying in bed and I get texts from my best friends, Selena and Karlie.
(T=Taylor, S=Selena and K=Karlie)
K: Hey babes!
S: Hey Karls!
T: Hey you two! Do you want to meet Addie?
S:Yes! Of course! I'll be there in an hour.
K:Selena, don't push Tay to rush. And yes, Tay I would love too.
T: Okay, ladies! Can't wait! I also can't promise that Addie will want to not be clinging to me.
K: Girlie, she'll be fine.
T: If you say so.
After that, I turned off my phone and went to get ready. I took a shower and started drying my hair. I hear a little scream, Addie. Oh no. I immediately stopped drying my hair and ran downstairs. I see Travis holding Addie and Addie screaming. "What's wrong?" I ask. "TEFFY!!!" Addie screamed. "Travis, what is going on?" I ask. "I WANT TEFFY!!" Addie screams again. "C'mere baby." I say. She gets out of Travis' arms and runs to me. I immediately pick her up and sway side to side to calm her down. "Travis, what were you doing?" I ask madly. "I told her that you were getting ready and you needed space." He said. I just ignored him after. He didn't want her near me at all since she's clinging to me. A little while later, Selena's car had pulled in. "Trav, Selena's here!" I say. "Taylor!" She said. "Selly!" I said. "I missed you!" She said. "I missed you too!" I said.
I feel little hands wrapped around my legs, Addie. I turned around and picked her up. I noticed that her face is soaked with tears. Selena had the 'go ahead' look on her face. "Thank you." I whispered. I took Addie into the kitchen, grabbed her pacifier and bottle and brought her back into the living room. I gave her the bottle and she started falling asleep. I quickly put her pacifier in her mouth and set her down in her crib. I went back downstairs and Karlie was there. "Hey!" She whispered loudly. "Hey!" I said in a whisper but also in a normal voice. "How's she doing?" She asked. "She's feeling better but she's super clingy." I said. I looked at the baby monitor to check on Addie and she was sleeping still. "She'll be fine, Tay." Selena said. "I know. I'm just worried about her checking another fever." I said. After a while of chatting and catching up, I made lunch and we started eating when I heard Addie on the monitor. "Excuse me for one second." I said. I go upstairs to Addie's room and I see her reaching for me. I go to her crib and pick her up. "Addie, Selena and Karlie are here to meet you, okay?" I said. She nodded still tired. I headed back to the kitchen with Addie in my arms. "She's so cute, Tay." Karlie said. "I know right. Addie, say thank you." I said. "Tank you." She said in a quiet and tired voice. "She definitely looks like you with the hair and the eyes." She said. "I know. She's like my twin just way younger." I said. Addie was snuggled up with me and had her head laying on my chest. "Are you still tired, baby?" I ask. She nods against my chest. I put her pacifier in her mouth again and started to hum 'The Best Day'. She immediately fell asleep and I held her as she slept. A couple hours later, Addie had woken up and Karlie and Selena left. Tomorrow is another Eras Tour concert and I have to make sure that I can bring Addie with us.