Hangout Day With Taylor

Taylor's POV:
Today me and Addie are going to have a day together. Just her and me. I go to her room and see her getting ready.
"Adds, you ready?" I asked. "Yeah! I can't wait!" She said. "Are you sure Tree's okay with this?" She asked. Oh no. I didn't tell Tree. "Yeah. She wants us to have a day." I said. "Come on. Let's go to the living room." I said. I feel my phone buzz and I know it's Tree. I ignore it and turn my phone off. "Who was that?" She asked. "No one." I said. "Ready to binge Grey's?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. We got to the couch and she snuggled up with me. I hear a knock on the door. "Can I get that?" I asked. "Yeah. It's probably the Amazon guy." She said. I go to the door and open it. "Oh. Hey, Tree." I said. "TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled. "Teffy, what's Tree doing here?" Addie asked. "Taylor! Is there something you're not telling me?" Tree asked. "Tree, I'm taking the day off so I can hang out with Addie." I calmly answered. I noticed Tree's expression and she was mad. I hear Addie back away. "Addie, it's okay. I know I'm mad but I'll get over it." Tree explained.
A/N: You're all going to be mad at me but I'm ending the chapter here. I'm writing a squeal that will have Addie, Taylor, Tree etc. Thank you all for sticking with me!