Ellie's First Eras Tour Concert (Part 1)

Ellie's POV:
It's Tuesday mid afternoon and Taylor had just made lunch. We sat down and ate, "Ellie, I have something to tell you." She said. "What's up?" I ask. "I have a concert for my Eras Tour tonight." She said. "You are going to be coming with me but you will be backstage where I do my costume changes." She added. "Okay! I can't wait!" I say. "What time are we leaving? And where is it?" I ask. "We're leaving at 5:30 and getting there by 6:00." She said. Then she scouted closer to me, "It's in Miami Florida." She said. "Yay!!!!!" I say as I get up from the couch and start to jump up and down. "Relax honey before you have a heart attack." Taylor said, laughing a little. A while later Taylor came into my room, "Hey Ellie! It's time to get ready for the flight." She said. "Okay!" I say.
Taylor's POV:
We get to the airport and get on my private jet. "Ellie, you okay?" I ask. "I'm nervous." She said. "Why are you nervous?" I ask. "I've never been on a plane before." She says. "You don't have to be nervous. I'm right here." I say. I start to hum 'State Of Grace: Acoustic Version' and it calmed her down. She fell asleep and we were about to land. "Ellie, we're here." I say. "Yay! I can't wait to see you preform!" She says.