Flying Home

Coraline's POV:
It's 10:15 in the morning and I was just about to go
Taylor's room when I hear Taylor on the phone, "Trav, I'm really worried about her. She hardly speaks about her parents since that night. " She said, sounding like she was going to cry. "She seems distant, Trav. I don't know what to do." She says, starting to cry. What have I done? I need to go check on her. I go to her room and open her door. I see her on her bed crying. I immediately run to her and hug her. "Shhhh. I'm so sorry Tay. I'm so sorry that I have been distant from you. I shouldn't be. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." I say, trying to not cry. After a few long minutes of Taylor crying, she finally stopped. "Thanks babe. I love you too." She says.
Taylor's POV:
After my call with Travis, I broke down crying. Cora came in a helped me through it. It's now 2:30 and our flight back home is at 3:30. "Bug. We have to get ready to leave." I say. "Okay Tay."  She says as she goes upstairs to get her stuff. We get to the airport and get ready for take off. "You ready?" I ask Cora knowing that she was scared the first time. "Yep. I'm not as scared as before." She says.
Taylor and Cora finally get home and get to see Travis tomorrow.