Day Six Of LA: Eras Tour Day (Part 2)

Taylor's POV:
We get to the stadium and we walk in. I lead Cora to my dressing room where I do my costume changes. Cora sits on the couch and I get on my "Lover" bodysuit. "Tay. You look so pretty!" Cora says and runs over to hug me. "Aww thank you Bug." I say, hugging her back. "Taylor, you're on in 5." Tree says. "Thank you, Tree." I say, letting go of Cora's hug. "Wait!" I hear Cora say. Is she going to cry? "For good luck." She says, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Bug." I say as I leave for the stage.
Coraline's POV:
The Eras Tour has started! I hear Taylor say over the music of Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince, "My name is Taylor. And I was born in 1989!" The whole crowd cheered so loud after she said that. Then 3 seconds later she comes out on the stage with her "Lover" bodysuit and mic and sings to Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince, "It's you and me. There's nothing like this. " Taylor sang. Then she sang Cruel Summer, then The Man, then You Need To Calm Down, then The Archer and lastly, Lover. Then she went down in the stage to come get changed in her "Fearless" outfit.
Taylor's POV:
I just got done with the Lover Era and everyone loved it! I got backstage to change and Cora ran up to me, "Tay. That was amazing!" She said, hugging me tightly. "Aww thank you Bug." I say back. She lets me get changed and says, "You have fun out there Tay. Don't worry about the crowd. Just enjoy the moment." "Thank you Bug. I will." I say as I leave to start the Fearless set.
Now the Eras Tour is done. Cora and Taylor get home and get packed to fly back to Nashville tomorrow.