Meeting the Twins

(Coraline's twin siblings: Trayven (Tray)  portrayed by Milo Manheim and Tessandra (Tessa) portrayed by Meg Donnelly)

Coraline's POV:
Tray and Tessa arrived and I got really scared. "Mommy! They're here!" I yell to Taylor, scared. I run to the kitchen and I hide behind her. "It's okay. Remember, I'll be right there with you." She says. We walk out of the kitchen and Taylor opens the door. "Hi! I'm Tessandra." Tessa says. I don't remember the last time she used her full name. "Hi! I'm Tray." Tray says. "Hi guys. I'm Taylor. It's nice to meet you both." Taylor says. "Core!" Tessa says. "Oh my god! You've gotten so big!" She says as she holds her hands out, signaling for me to hug her. I hesitate, "It's okay baby. Go ahead." Taylor whispers in my ear. I run into Tessa's arms, "We've missed you so much." She says. "I've missed you guys too." I say. "Hey. How about you hug your favorite sibling?" Tray asks jokingly. "Trayven Alexander Kendall, seriously?" Tessa says, joking back. I go and hug Tray. "So Core Core. What's up with you?" Tray asks. "Well, after a couple years of being in the orphanage, I got adopted by Taylor." I say as I feel my leg bouncing. I knew that Taylor knew that my anxiety was high because I felt her hand on my leg to try to calm me down. "Cora, are you okay?" Tessa asks. "Um, yeah. I'm fine." I say as I look at Taylor because she knew that I wasn't okay. "Tessa, I think she's uncomfortable." I hear Tray whisper to Tessa. "You know I can hear you,  right?" I ask jokingly as I laugh. "Yeah I know." Tray says as he starts laughing too. An awkward silence filled the room for a few minutes."Cora, do you want to help me get the cookies out of the oven?" Taylor asks, breaking the silence. "Yeah." I say as I get up with her and walk to the kitchen. "Are you okay, baby?" She asked. "Um, I don't know." I say, knowing tears were falling. "Oh honey. Shhhh. It's okay. I'm right here." She said, pulling me into a hug. "I've known them my whole life! I don't know why I'm so uncomfortable, Mommy!" I say, sobbing into Taylor's chest."It's okay to feel uncomfortable even though you know them. It's okay, baby." She said. I sobbed into her chest for what seemed like hours even though it was only 4 minutes. "Everything okay, Core?" I hear Tessa ask. "Yep. We're good." Taylor says. "Not to be rude, Taylor but I would like to hear it from Core." Tessa says. "Ok!" Taylor says. "I'm fine, Tessie!" I say.
Taylor's POV:
I pulled Cora into the kitchen. To get the cookies out of the oven and make sure that she was okay. "Are you okay,baby?" I ask. "Um, I don't know." She said, tears falling down. "Oh honey. Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here." I say, pulling her into a hug."I've known them my whole life! I don't know why I'm so uncomfortable, Mommy!" She said, sobbing into my chest."It's okay to feel uncomfortable even though you know them. It's okay, baby." I say. Cora sobbed into my chest and I knew that she felt like she had been sobbing for hours but it was only 4 minutes. "Everything okay, Core?" I hear Tessa ask. "Yep. We're good." I say. "Not to be rude, Taylor but I would like to hear it from Core." Tessa says. "Ok!" I say even though inside, I was angry. "I'm fine, Tessie!" Cora says. Tessie? Must be her nickname for Tessa. "We good now, angel?" I ask. "Yeah. We can go back out." She says, wiping leftover tears. After a couple hours of talking with the twins, Tessa went over to Cora, "Okay Core, it's time for us to go. Remember text or call us if you want to talk, okay?" She asks. "Okay! I will. Love you guys." Cora said.