The Twins

Coraline's POV:
Tray and Tessa were on their way and I'm super nervous. I haven't seen them since my parents "died." I started to think about them and how I haven't seen them. What if they don't remember me? What if they did get approved to have me in their care? What if I don't get to have Taylor as my mommy anymore? I knew tears were threatening to fall so I let them. I hear a knock on my door, "Angel? You okay?" Taylor asked. I quickly wiped my tears away, "Yep. Totally fine." I say. More tears began to fall. I cried silently, "Angel, please let me in if something's wrong, okay?" She said. "Y-yeah." I stutter as I cry harder. "Baby please. I know something's wrong." Taylor says. I wipe my tears and unlock the door, "I'm okay." I say. "Baby, your eyes are red. I know you've been crying. What's wrong?" She said. "I'm nervous. I'm scared that they're going to take me away from you." I say, crying harder than before. "Oh honey, shhhh. It's okay. You won't get taken from me. I promise." She said, pulling me into a hug.
Taylor's POV:
I went to go get Cora and I hear her crying a little. I knock on her door,"Angel? You okay?" I ask. "Yep. Totally fine." She says then she begins to cry again. "Angel, please let me know if something's wrong, okay?" I say. "Y-yeah." She stutters as she cries harder. "Baby please. I know something's wrong." I say. She comes to the door and unlocks it. "I'm okay." She says. "Baby, your eyes are red. I know you've been crying. What's wrong?" I say. "I'm nervous. I'm scared that they're going to take me away from you." She says, crying harder than she was in her room. "Oh honey, shhh. It's okay. You won't get taken from me. I promise." I say as I pull her into a hug. After a little while, her phone buzzed. "What's wrong?" I ask. "They're 2 minutes away. I'm scared, Mommy." She says in a shaky voice. "It's okay angel. I'll be there with you the whole time. I promise." I say, hugging her tightly. We headed downstairs to get ready for them to come. A couple minutes later I heard my doorbell buzz. "Mommy! They're here!" Cora yells, really scared . She comes running in the kitchen and hides behind me. "It's okay. Remember, I'll be right there with you." I say.