Will Taylor Be Okay?

Ellie's POV:
Tree came and called Taylor's mom. Taylor's mom came running in and Tree picked me up and I immediately started crying again. "Shhhh. It's okay, Ellie. Taylor's okay." Tree murmured in my hair as I cried into her shoulder. Paramedics and police barged into the dressing room screaming things that I didn't understand. "You all have to leave." A paramedic said. Taylor's mom had a red look on her face. She looked really mad. "I will NOT leave my daughter!" She yelled at the paramedic. Tree stood up with me in her arms, "We're NOT leaving either. This is her daughter, her mother and I'm her publicist. We will NOT be leaving." Tree said in a stern voice. They got this weird bed thing and put Taylor on it. "Do all three of you want to go ride with her in the ambulance?" A paramedic asks. "I know she does so I will go too." Tree said not mentioning my name since Taylor hasn't mentioned my name in her posts yet. "I'll go too." Taylor's mom said. We get into the back of the ambulance and I cling to Tree. I didn't realize that I was crying until Tree started rocking side to side with me in her arms. "Shhhh. Taylor's strong. She'll be okay. I promise." She said. We got to the hospital and they brought Taylor into her room. She laid in the bed, breathing then a couple hours went by and she started to stir. "Taylor! Oh my god! Are you okay?" Tree said. "Hi Tree. I'm fine. Is Ellie okay?" Taylor said. "I'm glad! Yes, she's okay." Tree said. "Can I see her?" She asked. I immediately looked up and ran to her with tears pouring out. "Taylor! I was so scared! I thought I lost you!" I say, crying. "Aww. Ellie, you'll never lose me. I promise. C'mere." She said. I finally calmed down when I got into her arms and I felt safe. "I love you, Ellie." She said. "I love you too, mommy." I say.
Author's Note (PLEASE READ): Hi guys! This was one of my favorite Ellie chapters to write! I hope you enjoyed it! I have writer's block and I don't know what to write about for Ellie and Taylor next. Please comment if you have any ideas for me. Thank you!