Chapter 5: Yeri And Sehun Playing Piano Together

Yeri felt everyone's gaze and moved closer to Sehun. The two of them were talking and laughing. For the guests, it was proof that their relationship was not ordinary.

"Brother Sehun, how about we play the piano together?" Yeri blushed. "There are so many people watching us."

Sehun knew that Yeri was shy in front of strangers, so he smiled and nodded in agreement.

The two of them sat down in front of the piano. Sehun even wiped his hands three times with a wet towel. It was obvious how important the piano was to him.

Yeri removed the ring from her finger and wiped her hands like Sehun.

Sehun looked at her admiringly. The two of them became closer and closer because of Yeri's love for the piano.

Yeri had spent a lot of effort on the piano just to play it with Sehun. She had also specially studied Sehun's piano-playing skills. Therefore, their four-handed joint play went very smoothly this time, and the melody made the guests involuntarily listen to it.

The guests were used to listening to music and could tell they played very well.

"Sehun is well educated. He plays the piano so well."

"Sehun is the last disciple of the piano master. His level is not something that ordinary pianists can compare to. I heard that he is famous internationally."

"Which family is this young lady from? Could she be his girlfriend?"

"This is Yeri, the second daughter of the Manobal Family. They are a perfect match."

"What nonsense are you talking about? Sehun has a fiancée."

"Who is it?"

"It's the eldest daughter of the Manobal Family, Lalisa. I heard that the marriage was arranged when she was young."

When they heard Lalisa's name, some guests looked disdainOhl. "Lalisa was sent to the countryside because she poisoned her biological brother. How can such a vicious person marry Sehun?"

Not only did the guests think so, but Sehun did not like the vicious Lalisa. He was the one who urged the Manobal Family to bring Lalisa back so that he could officially cancel the engagement.

Yeri looked at Sehun with love. Because Sehun liked the piano, she learned to play it. Since Sehun liked to play Chinese chess, she learned to play Chinese chess. She had always followed Sehun's footsteps, just for today, so everyone knew she was the most compatible person with Sehun.

When the song ended, everyone applauded. Just as Yeri was feeling happy, a sigh came from the corner, "It's a pity that Sehun is engaged to Lalisa."

Yeri fell silent all of a sudden. These words shattered all her pride. As long as Lalisa was around, she could not be with Sehun.

However, she quickly regained her smile because Brother Sehun said that he hated Lalisa and that he had to cancel the engagement this time.

She had already become the only girl on Sehun's side. They had so much in common. As long as she worked harder, she could be with him and become the granddaughter-in-law of the Oh family.

At the thought of this, Yeri's mood improved. She even greeted the guests with Sehun, just like the wife of Sehun.

Lalisa sneered. Yeri looked like a mistress.

Yeri also saw Lalisa, who was not far away, and was surprised to see her there.

Lalisa was wearing jeans and canvas shoes. She did not fit in at this exquisite and luxurious banquet. Lalisa's expression was still cold and distant. It seemed that she was not here to attend the banquet.

Instead, she was going out to buy groceries.

An invitation card was requested at the entrance. Yeri could not figure out how Lalisa got into the party, but she did not care about that now. She had to send Lalisa away as soon as possible.

If others knew she was Lalisa, Yeri would feel shame.

Before Yeri could reach her, a girl stood before Lalisa.

"Isn't this the eldest daughter of the Manobal Family? Why are you dressed like a country bumpkin? Do you think this is a market?" The girl spoke in a sarcastic tone.

Lalisa remembered this girl was Ning Yizhuo, Sehun's cousin. Since she was young, she had never liked the previous host, who had bullied her many times. Their relationship was always tense and hostile.

Yeri stopped in her tracks when she saw Ning Yizhuo. She wanted to make Lalisa suffer.

Lalisa did not react to this kind of low-level mockery. She still had things to do today and did not have the time to argue with Ning Yizhuo.

However, Ning Yizhuo thought that Lalisa was afraid. She stood and looked at Lalisa smugly, asking, "Do you think you're still a rich young lady? You're just a village girl who just came out of the countryside. How can you go out dressed like this?"