Chapter 59: Rumor

Upon hearing this, Bambam immediately stood up and exclaimed, "That's right! Someone must be spreading rumors behind her back. Lalisa is known for speaking her mind. Who knows who she might have offended?"

After saying this, he hastily grabbed his coat and rushed out. One of his friends called after him, "Brother Bam, where are you going?"

"I need to find Lalisa right away," Bambam replied.

He left the basketball court, hopped on his motorcycle, and sped to Lalisa's house. He stood at her doorstep, knocking urgently.

Lalisa opened the door and teased, "Why are you knocking so forcefully? Why don't you tear the door down?"

Bambam exclaimed anxiously, "Have you seen the post on the school's forum?"

Lalisa hadn't expected him to be so worked up and asked, "I don't use the school's forum. What did they say to make you so agitated?"

Bambam quickly pulled out his phone and showed her the post. Lalisa quickly read the entire post and commented with a smile, "The writing style isn't that great, and there are even typos."

After seeing her composed reaction, Bambam was bewildered and said, "Rumors are spreading that you're pregnant, and you can still laugh?"

"Do you believe it?" Lalisa inquired. She felt a small sense of anxiety.

Bambam promptly shook his head, indicating that he didn't believe it at all. She felt oddly relieved at this.

Upon hearing his response, Lalisa nodded and stated, "Then everything is fine. It doesn't matter whether others believe it or not. What's important is that you still believe in me."

Lalisa intended to convey that as long as there were people who believed in her, it didn't matter what others thought. However, Bambam interpreted it correctly and believed that he held a special place in Lalisa's heart. He felt that his belief in her was of utmost significance.

As he stood outside her door, he began to feel a sense of happiness. Lalisa, on the other hand, couldn't fathom why he was suddenly acting this way.

However, Lalisa didn't completely ignore this matter. After seeing Bambam off, she turned on her computer and traced the IP address of the forum post. To her surprise, it was traced back to the Manobal Family's mansion.

Now, she knew who had posted the rumor. The only person in the Manobal Family's mansion who would resort to such actions was Yeri. She must have overheard something and quickly spread the rumors, likely with the intention of tarnishing Lalisa's reputation and getting her expelled from school.

Lalisa began typing on her keyboard and planted a virus in Yeri's computer.

Whenever Yeri turned on her computer again, it would be recorded. This action went against her usual standards, but for someone like Yeri, Lalisa didn't have to hold back.

Throughout the day, the forum post gained unprecedented popularity. Nearly everyone in the school had seen it and was discussing the person at the center of it. Given that the daughter of a high-class family was teaching at their school, it could only be referring to Lalisa.

As soon as Yeri entered the classroom, she was surrounded by curious students. Girl A asked, "Yeri, have you seen that post? Is it really about Lalisa?"

Yeri pretended to be surprised and replied, "Why would you think that? This can't possibly be about my sister. Even though she doesn't live at the Manobal Family mansion, she's a very proper person."

Her statement sparked a flurry of discussion. The revelation that Lalisa lived on her outside of her family's mansion surprised many.

Some even speculated that it would be convenient for her to meet her boyfriend.