Chapter 37: Teaching A Child A Lesson

Bambam had yet to accept the news about Teacher Manobal. He asked if it was true, then sat on the field with a look of despair.

The followers did not understand why he was like this. They went over and said, "Brother Bambam, it's a good thing that Lalisa is a teacher. You'll be proud too."

It was a good thing that someone in the family was a teacher. Moreover, Bambam had a sister who was a teacher. He could do whatever he wanted in school. His followers felt that Bambam should be happy.

However, Bambam was not happy at all. Lalisa had become a teacher, but he was still a student. It should be that he was stronger than his sister, so he should protect her.

Bambam was sitting on the field in a depressed mood when he saw the bespectacled man who had reported the news in the morning run over and say, "Something bad has happened!"

"What's wrong?" Bambam quickly stood up and asked.

The bespectacled man ran over too quickly. After shouting, he began to squat on the ground and pant, making Bambam anxious. "Tell me."

The bespectacled man finally recovered and said, "JB proposed to have a duel with Teacher Lalisa. It ended when one of them was beaten until he couldn't stand up. Teacher Lalisa agreed."

"She agreed!" Bambam almost shouted out this sentence.

JB was born into a martial arts family. Every boy in the family had to learn martial arts. JB was the most talented person in the Huo family's generation and had never lost. Even if Lalisa had some skills, it was probably nothing compared to JB.

Bambam grabbed the bespectacled man and asked, "Where are they now?"

The bespectacled man was almost stunned. He said, "They're in the indoor stadium. Many students are there."

Bambam immediately let him go and ran towards the indoor stadium. He was afraid to see Lalisa getting beaten up.

While Bambam was worried, Lalisa performed at ease.

She took off her coat and tied her hair up. Then, she stood in the stadium's centre and waited for JB to start the competition.

When the students heard this news, they rushed over. Yeri also hid behind the crowd and waited to see Lalisa get beaten up. She lowered her head and pretended to be very worried but was already overjoyed.

Seulgi stood before the most influential person with her arms crossed. "Lalisa is overestimating herself. Doesn't she have a brain when she is a teacher? JB is not a lousy kung fu player. If they fight, I'm afraid Lalisa will go to the hospital."

Although Seulgi had broken off relations with Yeri, it did not stop her from hating Lalisa. The Manobal family was detestable to her.

JB changed into a martial arts suit and went on stage. The people beside him waved flags and shouted, "Brother JB is mighty. He will beat Lalisa down."

When the whistle sounded, JB rushed toward Lalisa. His palm technique was as fast as lightning, but when he attacked, Lalisa raised her hand to block it and pushed it to the side.

People who practiced martial arts were very stable. JB practiced every day. As long as he stood still, he would be as stable as a big tree. He found it very challenging to move by outside forces. However, Lalisa seemed to be pushed by a gentle push. It could be seen that Lalisa's skills could not be underestimated.

JB stopped underestimating his opponent and focused on attacking Lalisa. However, all of his attacks were resolved without exception. Lalisa seemed to be teaching a lesson to a child. She blocked all her attacks very gently, which made JB even more anxious.