Chapter 38: Namjoon Manobal

Lalisa looked at him without saying anything. She had nothing to say to anyone from the Song family. After all, they had all believed Yeri back then.

Seeing that she was silent, Namjoon frowned. "I'm asking you a question."

Lalisa looked at him coldly and said, "You've already seen it. I have nothing to say."

Namjoon's heart was filled with anger. He thought that Lalisa would change after returning from the countryside, but he did not expect her to love still fighting as much as when she was young.

At this moment, Yeri ran over and said, "Brother, Sister didn't do it on purpose. She was just angry and couldn't control herself."

Yeri spared no effort in smearing Lalisa. She always convinced people that Lalisa was in the wrong with just a few words.

Namjoon's expression darkened. He turned around and said, "Go home!"

No matter how angry he was, he wouldn't lecture others outside. That would only embarrass the name of the Manobal family.

Lalisa didn't want to listen to him. She said, "I still have things to do. I won't be going back."

After saying that, she turned around and left, ignoring Namjoon. Godmother was still waiting for her at the hospital.

However, Namjoon thought that it was an insult to him. He suppressed his anger and said, "I have something to tell you. Is your matter more important than going home?"

Lalisa turned to look at Namjoon. Her expression was filled with indifference. It was obvious that she was saying that it was more important than going home.

Namjoon was about to be angered to death by Lalisa. He had always been calm and composed, and it had been many years since he had gotten angry. He didn't expect he couldn't hold it when he saw Lalisa.

Lalisa didn't want to waste more time there, so she left the school gate to buy supplements.

Yeri stood beside Namjoon and dared not even breathe loudly. She could feel the cold air coming from her brother's body, afraid it would affect her.

Since Lalisa had already left, there was no need for Namjoon to stay. He had come to talk to Namjoon about the annulment of the engagement. Until now, he still thought that the Fu family had proposed the annulment.

He took off his glasses and rubbed them. "I wanted to send her off, but there's no need."

When Yeri heard his words, she almost couldn't control her expression.

She was looking forward to Lalisa leaving. Only when she left could she be at ease as the eldest daughter of the Manobal family.

Lalisa still didn't know that Namjoon was about to send her away. She thought that the matter had already passed. She took the supplements to the hospital to talk with her godmother. She waited until the night, then returned to her rented apartment.

Namjoon, waiting for her at the Manobal residence, did not see her for a long time. He asked, "Does Eldest Miss often not come back at this time?"

With Bambam's previous incident, the servant did not dare to talk nonsense. She quickly replied, "Eldest Miss has already moved out. She probably won't be back tonight."

This situation was out of Namjoon's expectations. He didn't expect Lalisa to move out of the house. She should have stayed home and made a scene due to her temper when she was young.

Since Namjoon was home, Bambam went back home at night. When he saw Namjoon sitting in the living room, he asked curiously, "Brother, are you waiting for Lalisa? She's living outside now."