PART - 32

SHOUTOUT  To

@hazel_700.     @Fathima-007

Y/N 'S POV

I came to the florist . But the thing is I don't know which flowers should I buy for him . I was looking here and there , it's so confusing to select from so many flowers . Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a woman in her 50 s or 60 s standing behind me . Her body was leaned forward a Little and a hump on her back . She had wrinkles on her face but still was radiating a positive and beautiful aura .

" What are you looking for young lady " she asked me in a British accent .  "Actually I'm really confused right now "

That old lady laughed a little and said
" Story of every customer who came here till date " I laughed a little ..... She continued" well are you looking for your brother or boyfriend "

" Umm actually I'm looking for my soon to be husband " I replied with a shy smile .

" OMG you already reached in your marriage age ...but you look so young " she said with a amused face .

I just laughed at her statement . " Well look here you can buy these red roses which symbolises love " she said while showing me a bouquet of roses .

" It's too common " I replied. She made a thinking face and said " yeah you are right " she started looking here and there once again .

After alot hustling and bustling I found one bouquet that I  loved .
" How much is it cost " I asked while old lady was preparing the bouquet with some final touches to make it more beautiful . " It's £ 100 " old lady said . I  took out money from my  purse and handed her

With great difficulty I  held that bouquet and took it to the car . " Uff now I have to prepare a speech " . I took out a pen and paper .

Flowers which I selected

I was trying to write a speech beforehand but nothing strike in my head so I thought I will just say whatever I want on the spot only

I was trying to write a speech beforehand but nothing strike in my head so I thought I will just say whatever I want on the spot only .

I came back to our apartment. And pressed the doorbell . I was so nervous and my hands were trembling a little .

TAEHYUNG ' S POV

Y/N was gone out . I'm worried about her . I was pacing here and there in living room while arms crossed over my chest . I tried calling her but her phone was off .  My steps halted cuz of doorbell .

I took strides towards door and opened it . My face was radiating worry and a little anger .

I saw her standing with a big bouquet of flowers. It was so much big and it hide her half of the little body . Her face was not clearly seen .

" Honey I bought it for you " she said and passed me the bouquet. I took it easily and didn't struggle like her .

I raised my eyebrows " what happen shorty , can't you even pick a bouquet of flowers . " I said