PART - 35

JIMIN 'S POV

I took the file and settled down in my car . I don't trust the person whom I call Dad.  I sighed and open the will papers with a heavy heart . I don't know what type of fear was securing me. 

I am shocked, literally shocked. I can't believe what's written here . I closed the file hurriedly and started the engine. 

I don't know how many traffic lights I broke in one night . The only thing in my mind was to reach there as soon as possible.

I came in the hospital threshold but in between some bodyguards tired to terminate my way . This made me so furious. I closed my eyes my count backwards to subside my anger . And tired to make him understand in calm way .

But still he didn't move away from my way . He just stood like a stele . He didn't left me with another option . I step a backwards and swing my fist towards his face in strong manner . Basically I punched him harshly which made him spit some blood droplets from his mouth .

The time he was taking to recover. I made my towards that bitch . I am pretty sure this bitch only implanted him there to block my way.  I have seen him in mansion before guarding dad's study room .

I knock out him so easily cuz of his body language and position .....

Without any single thought I made my way towards OT ." How come you came here " Bitch asked me with hint of astonishment and anger . I scoffed and threw the papers towards her .

She gave me a look and then opened the file to read the will papers . Her reaction was same as mine earlier. She was shocked too . Before she could tore apart the file I snatched it from her . I know each and every disgusting move of this bitch .

"Nah nah , you can't win now " I smirked in a evil manner . Before she could jump on me . A doctor came out of the OT , he removed his mask and smile brightly towards us . " We saved him , right now he is unconscious...he will wake up in hour or two . Thank You " He said and excused himself.

" WHAT ! " Mrs . Park yelled at top of her lungs . I gave her a suspicious eye . She calmed down a little and said in hesitation " I m-mean what , T-Thank God he is okay now " she joined her hands at last and looked up with eyes closed I still can't believe it. 

AFTER ONE AND HALF HOUR LATER

" He had come to his senses . And who is Mr . Kang amongst you ? " Mr.kang raised his hand stepping forward.

" Mr Park is calling you inside . And please ensure that you don't give stress to the patient. Now I will take my leave " Doctor said and left from there after recalling his instructions once again .

Mr. Kang was inside the room . It's been 30 minutes but he didn't came out . We can only meet dad one by one . I don't wanna meet him. Cuz I don't really care if he is alive or dead . My expressions harden while thinking about it .

I was about to take my leave from there but I saw a female figure coming in our directions with some documents.