21

After waiting for about 10 minutes, Chester heard the washroom door open and looked at Mandy. She was pale. Mandy gave him the wetwipes and the tampons, along with the disinfectant.

'Great.'

How was he going to walk with tampons in class. He held them and asked her.

- You okay?

- Mhm.

She answered to him. Chester looked at her again. Her hair was loose, and she seemed tired. Chester stood there and looked at her. She looked at him with tired eyes. He spoke up.

- I don't really know what to do. Is it serious?

He was getting on her nerves.

- Of course, it's serious. I didn't notice that I needed to buy new tampons and...

She stopped talking.

- Let's just go. I'll worry about it later.

Mandy said as she began climbing up the stairs. Chester looked at her.

'Well, she certainly is moody.'

He began to climb up the steps to the classroom.

- Mandy.

Chester said in a low tone.

- What?

- You're going the wrong way.

Chester tried not to piss her off with his statement, but he failed. Mandy didn't say anything, but Chester knew that she was a bit agitated. He came a little closer to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

- Don't touch me! You pervert.

Chester didn't expect to be called that. To be honest. That hurt him a bit. She pulled away from him and continued walking. He walked with her.

- You know, that's not very nice of you.

- Well am I not right in saying you are? After you bit me on the neck.

Mandy still hasn't forgiven him of his mistake.

- What do you want me to say, Mandy? I'm sorry, okay. I was stupid.

Mandy was still mad at him. Him calling himself stupid wasn't going to cut it.

'You ruined everything we had. Now I don't even know what to do!'

Mandy wanted to say that, but she didn't.

- I still don't understand why you did it. Was it because you wanted to take me like some wild animal?

Chester listened to her and felt conflicted.

- Answer me.

- It's because you are beautiful. That's why I did it, and no, Mandy didn't want to 'take' you.

Mandy looked at him. She felt herself go hot. Mandy walked away and went inside class. The class was bound to be talking about them going out and skipping class. She entered the classroom, and he stopped in his tracks. He was holding the wet wipes, tampons, and the disinfectant. Chester looked around while Mandy entered the classroom. He saw the janitor.

- Hey, uhm. Can I hide these inside?

- Sure.

Chester walked into the janitor's room and placed the items in one of the cabinets. He left and quickly walked in. He was going to be yelled at.

...................................................................................

Mandy told the teacher prior to today that she was going to be late, so she was excused.