chapter 25

Caroline : the only way for her not to do that is to show her that you can be like normal people.

Elena : not that hard we have been doing that now.

Caroline : one draw back to it she will want to see how react to vervains is the thing. Once its get  into the town water supple then what are you gonna to do .

Stefan: are water supple here is not a part of the towns water supple  so even if liz dos it we will be fine. But it vervain can cause some people not just us be sick.

Caroline : what is can affect humans as well?

Elena : no wonder why else i got sick most of the time.

Stefan : it can affect a small percent of humans.

Elena : i also got sick from the necklace my dad hade me wear.

Caroline : oh

Elena : yeah i took it off time i felt fine.

Caroline : there has to be way for all of to be able to sit and talk to my mom. Because she is close to thinking that Zach and some of the towns people are just crazy or drunk all the time.

Elena : there is a way to do it. Care get your mom to take three days off from work her second day off she is more relaxed and clam about things is not quick to judge. The second day she has off we talk to her about it.

Caroline : that could work we can get the lockwoods over and bonnie.

Elena : yeah but she would also need some sort of proof 

Stefan : easy vampire faces.

Elena : for the other its bit harder show Liz what they truly are 

Caroline : not really she is starting to catch on to them remember when you came over and healed  Tyler ?

Elena : yeah to help speed up the healing. He was healing but it takes awhile for a  werwolf to heal.

Caroline : well later that night wheny ler was less in pain she asked him about it.

Elena : we got it do it

There was nock at the door

Elena : were expecting anyone?

Ally : might be jeremy or Jenna

Zach open the door

Sure enough it was Jenna at the door

Elena : what do you want now?

Jenna : woah what did i do?

Elena : lets see almost got me caught by Matt today. Lied to liz of the actual reason why i was there. Said that you want be a family but put the blame on me that we are not a family. So what ever you want now just say it and leave.

Jenna : i came cheek on you. Liz told me after she told me the news about john she was coming here to tell you all the news.

Elena : we are fine thanks

Caroline : Jenna i thinks its best that you just leave before you make her mood get worst.

Ally came down the stairs

Ally : Jenna Caroline is not wrong this time if you want to talk to us then call or text a head of time.

Jeremy was right behind her