5. Day with Great Grandparents

Discipline: Dave & Amanda/Juliet (M & F/F) Lecture, Hand, & Paddle | Dennis/Juliet (M/F) Lecture

Today the grandkids and great grandkids are going to be spending the day with Dennis, Patricia, Byron, and Susie. So Eden, Elliot, Cody, and Chloe will be going. Unfortunately Juliet won't be going because her parents are going to have a long talk with her.

Chloe and Juliet are heading down from college right now. Chloe told her the plan with the grandparents, but Juliet doesn't know she won't be having fun.

Both sets of parents, and Skylar and Kennan are waiting at Dennis and Patricia's house for the Juliet and Chloe to show up. Eden, Elliot, and Cody are already here and playing in the backyard.

About twenty minutes later Juliet and Chloe show up. "Hey everyone." Chloe says as they walk inside. "Hi sweetie." Patricia says and hugs her. They say hello to everyone before going sitting down.

"Uncle Dave, Aunt Amanda, Can I speak with you and Juliet?" Chloe asks. Her cousin makes a confused face at her but they all walk into the other room. Adam and Christine following in as well.

"So, Juliet came in really drunk last night." Chloe says. Juliet makes a hurt face at her cousin. "You fucking snitch!" Juliet screams. "Juliet, watch your language!" Dave scolds. "She's a snitch! I thought you were here for me!" Juliet yells. "I'm just trying to look out for you! You can't do this with your life!" Chloe says, trying to remain calm.

Juliet runs at her cousin trying to fight her. Adam grabs Juliet by her arms, holding her back. Amanda widens her eyes at her daughter. "Juliet, you stop it right now!" Dave scolds. Juliet fights her uncle, trying to get out of his grasp. Adam turns Juliet around and starts laying smacks on her bottom. "AH! Stop it you ass!" Juliet yells. "That's it!" Dave says and grabs his daughter and holds onto her tightly.

"What is going on in here?" Dennis asks, as the grandparents walk in. "Just leave! It's none of your business!" Juliet yells. "Excuse me?" Dennis asks appalled. "The last time I checked it's my house!" Dennis yells getting angry.

Dave takes Juliet out of the room, so everyone can calm down for a minute, so they can have a calm conversation. Dave takes Juliet and puts her in the corner of the living room. "You can't do this dad! I'm not a child!" Juliet whines. "Well, you're sure acting like one." Dave scolds landing a couple smacks on Juliet's bottom.

Dave walks back into the kitchen to see just Chloe, Adam, Amanda, Dennis, and Patricia. "Everyone else excused themselves outside." Patricia says. "Alright, thank you ma'am." Dave says. "Chloe, what happened." Dave asks. "Juliet said she was going to dinner around six or so, and she came back at ten super drunk, and could barely walk straight." Chloe said. Dave shakes his head. "Why she thinks that's acceptable, I don't know, we just punished her for the party." Dave says.

"Maybe you need to have grounded her." Adam says. "Grounded?" Dave asks. "Yes, we grounded Chloe, no going out with friends, she's to stay in her dorm studying." Adam says. Dave nods. "Well, you two better spank her good because she has no right talking to me that way. If it was up to me she'd be getting the paddle." Dennis says. "You might be right." Dave says.

"Me and Amanda are going to talk with her, then we'll have her apologize to everyone, tonight when we come back." Dave says. "Alright, I know you'll punish her how she needs to be." Dennis says.

Afterwards Dave, Amanda, and Juliet all head home. While everyone else's stays at Dennis and Patricia's house. Adam sighs and sits down at the table. "What do you thinks gotten into her recently?" Adam asks his mom. "I don't know honey. But I know your sister and brother in law, will straighten her out real soon. Honestly I think she gets this from your sister." Patricia says. Adam smiles, knowing his sister was quite the handful at this age.