16. Punished at School Means..

Discipline: Principal/Cody (F/M) Paddle | Dave & Amanda/Cody (M & F/F) Lecture | Dave/Cody (M/M) Hand

When Cody started middle school, Dave and Amanda decided to sign him up for a disciplinarian school. They plan to have him go to a disciplinarian school when he starts high school as well. Dave and Amanda feel it is the best thing for Cody at the moment. Cody doesn't necessarily like it, because instead of a detention he gets spanks with the paddle.

Dave & Amanda's House
6:30 a.m.

Dave usually wakes up between five-thirty and five-forty-five, since he has to leave around six-thirty. Whereas Amanda doesn't wake up till around six-thirty, then she wakes Cody up for school. "Morning beautiful." Dave says, as he kisses Amanda. "Good morning." Amanda smiles. "Want me to wake up Cody so you can get ready?" Dave asks. "Yes, please." Amanda says. Dave heads up to Cody's room, while Amanda starts getting ready.

After Amanda drops off Cody at school, she is going to go visit her parents. Dave walks into Cody's room, and he's still fast asleep. Dave rocks Cody's body trying to wake him up. "Cody. Time to get up." Dave says. "Five more minutes dad." Cody says. "Nope, you need to get up." Dave says. "Nooo." Cody whines. "Cody! Up now, young man." Dave warns. Cody doesn't move, so Dave moves the covers and gives him a couple smacks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OUCH DAD!" Cody yells. "When I say get up, that means get up." Dave warns. "Yes sir, I'm sorry." Cody says, getting out of his bed. Dave leaves the room to let Cody get ready for the day. When Dave walks back downstairs, Amanda is on the phone. "Yeah, I can watch him. I understand honey." Amanda says, before hanging up. "Hey, who was that?" Dave asks. "Skylar, Elliot's sick and isn't going to school. I offered to watch him so they wouldn't have to miss any school." Amanda says. Dave nods. "I knew something was up with him, because Kennan told me he was having some attitude yesterday, and he never has attitude." Amanda says. Dave nods. "Makes sense."

"Are you still going to your parent's house?" Dave asks. "Probably not, I'll call them later." Amanda says. "Did something happen with Cody?" Amanda asks. "He wouldn't get up, and kept whining about it, so I gave him a few smacks. Amanda shakes her head. "Hopefully he behaves because I know the school will punish him for that attitude." Amanda says. "If he's smart, he'll cut his attitude out before school." Dave says. "Do you need me to drop him off?" Dave asks. "No, Skylar doesn't have to leave until after I get back, she's going in late today." Amanda says. "Alright, I love you." Dave says, giving Amanda a kiss. "I love you too."

A few minutes later, Cody comes down with his uniform on for breakfast. Cody had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, before going up to brush his teeth. Then Amanda drove Cody to school, on the way there Amanda had a talk with Cody. "I want you to behave at school today, you know what attitude results in." Amanda says. "I know mom." Cody says. "Like that, that is not allowed, and you know it." Amanda says. "Okay." Codys says. About ten minutes later they arrive at the school, and Amanda says goodbye to Cody. "I love you Cody, I'll see you tonight." Amanda says. "I love you too." Cody says.

After Amanda drops Cody at school, she heads back home. When she gets there, she goes to Kennan and Skylar's house first. Amanda knocks on the door, and Skylar opens the door a minute later. "Hey, please come in." Skylar says. "How's he doing?" Amanda asks. "He's okay, he just has a headache and tummy ache." Skylar says. "Poor kid." Amanda says. "Well, I need to be going. Thank you for doing this." Skylar says. "Of course, is it okay if I take him up to the house?" Amanda asks.

"Yeah, of course." Skylar says. After Skylar leaves, Amanda and Elliot head up to the house. "How are you feeling buddy?" Amanda asks. "Icky." Elliot says. "I'm sorry buddy, we'll set you up on the couch and you can watch whatever you want." Amanda says. Elliot nods, and gives a small smile. Once Cody's set up on the couch, Amanda decides to call her mom.