11. Bad Grades

Discipline: Christine/Chloe (F/F) Hand | Adam/Chloe (M/F) Belt

Juliet and Chloe have both had a pretty hard week at school. They both have tests to study for, so they've had to spend most of their time doing homework and studying. Juliet's been a little worried about Chloe, because she doesn't seem to be studying much. But Chloe said she has been studying enough.

Juliet's on her bed, studying, when Chloe comes back from her Biology class. Chloe sets her bag next to her bed, then lays down

"Chlo, aren't you going to study? The tests are soon." Juliet asks. "I'm tired, leave me alone." Chloe says. Juliet drops it, not wanting to start anything. There going home tomorrow anyways, so maybe she can try and talk to her Uncle Adam. But what Juliet doesn't know is Chloe already took her Biology test, and the results are not good.

Juliet studies for a few more hours before setting her stuff aside. When she checks her phone she realizes it's almost five-thirty, and Cody tried to call her. Juliet calls Cody back before waking Chloe for dinner.

Juliet: Hey Cody, it's Juliet.

Cody: Hey.

Juliet: Are you okay? Why'd you call?

Cody: I just miss you. The house feels empty without you here.

Juliet: I miss you too bud. But I'm coming home tomorrow, and I'll be home all summer.

Cody: Yeah, I just miss you.

Juliet: I know, how about we can spend the weekend together? We can go to lunch or dinner, get ice cream, anything you want?

Cody: Yeah, that sounds fun!

Juliet: Okay, sounds good. Listen, I have to wake up Chloe for dinner, but I'll see you tomorrow.

Cody: Okay, I love you Juliet.

Juliet: I love you too.

After Juliet hangs up, she puts her things away, and puts her phone on the charger. Juliet then wakes up Chloe. "Chloe." Juliet says, shaking Chloe awake. "No. Leave me alone." Chloe says, putting her blanket over her head. "Chloe, it's time for dinner." Juliet says. "Just leave me alone!" Chloe shouts. "Fine!" Juliet yells back. Juliet storms out of there room, and slams the door. Juliet heads down to the cafeteria, getting what's for dinner, and sits down.

Meanwhile up in there dorm, Chloe couldn't fall back asleep. Chloe also felt bad for the way she's treated Juliet for the past few days. She's realized she's just looking out for her. Chloe walks down to the cafeteria to see Juliet sitting at a table. Chloe grabs her food and sits across from her cousin.

"Hey." Chloe says. Juliet looks up at her, but doesn't say anything. "I'm really sorry, for snapping at you." Chloe says. Juliet doesn't say anything, just continues eating. Chloe sighs and starts eating, not getting anywhere. "It's fine, Chloe." Juliet says. Juliet takes her food to the trash and goes back to there dorm, after eating.

Chloe finishes eating, then heads back upstairs to the dorm. She walks in to see her cousin, continuing to study. "Juliet, I'm really sorry." Chloe says. Juliet just nods. "I hate when we fight, please forgive me." Chloe says. "Okay." Juliet says. "I'm really sorry." Chloe says, hugging her cousin. "It's okay. We're all good." Juliet smiles. "Are you still going home tomorrow?" Chloe asks. "Yeah, I'm going to spend the weekend with Cody. He really needs it, he misses me a lot." Juliet says. Chloe nods.

"I'm probably going to be in trouble with my parents, I have a bad grade in Biology." Chloe says. Juliet sighs, "I'm sorry Chlo." Juliet says. "It's alright. You told me to study and I should have listened. They're going to want me to get a tutor, but I'm not doing that." Chloe says. "Maybe you should. I needed one in middle school, and it was helpful." Juliet says. "No, it's fine." Chloe says. Juliet nods, knowing her uncle won't take that as an answer.