23. Quality Time

Discipline: Dave/Cody (M/M) Scolding, Hand, Timeout, Wooden Spoon | Kennan/Eden (M/F) Scolding

There's only about three weeks of summer break left. Juliet doesn't mind as much as the other kids. Cody wished it was longer, and he's nervous to start high school. Then the twins will be sad because they'll spend less time with their grandma. Kennan is wanting to take a family vacation soon, but this summer just wasn't the right time. Kennan was thinking maybe when Juliet is done with schooling. She still has three years of that though.

It's currently Saturday afternoon, Kennan and Skylar were thinking of inviting Cody down for dinner. They've been a little busy recently, so they haven't been able to spend as much time with him. The kids are in their rooms playing, Kennan and Skylar on lying on the couch watching a movie. They thought they would just have a chill weekend, they've both been busy with work. While Kennan and Skylar were lying on the couch, Kennan texted his mom to see if it was okay with her.

Dave & Amanda's House

Dave and Amanda were out by the pool, and Cody was in the pool. Amanda checked her phone after she heard it ding. "Who is it?" Dave asks. "Kennan wants to know if Cody wants to come over for dinner." Amanda says. "Just him?" Dave questions. "Yeah. Kennan told me he wants to spend more time with him." Amanda says. Dave smiles.

"Cody." Amanda yells. "Yeah?" Cody asks, coming to the edge of the pool. "Your brother wants you to come over for dinner." Amanda says. "Okay!" Cody says happily. Amanda smiles, and texts Kennan back. "Maybe we should invite my brother and Christine over, have some wine, beer, and pizza?" Amanda asks. "Hmm, I like that idea." Dave smiles, kissing his wife.

"Cody, you should probably get out soon, so you can shower and get down there. Your brother wants you down there around five-thirty." Amanda says. "I wanna stay in though." Cody complains. "Cody you need to shower before you go." Amanda says. "I don't need to, it's fine!" Cody says rolling his eyes. "Cody, out now!" Dave says. "Dad, come on." Cody says. "Get out now, before I spank you out here." Dave warns. Cody rolls his eyes and gets out of the pool, slowly.

As soon as Cody gets out, Dave grabs his bicep. "Ouch dad, you're hurting me!" Cody complains. "Something else is about to hurt in a minute. Go shower, change, then go straight to the corner in the living room." Dave says landing a few smacks. "Yes sir." Cody cries and rubs his bottom. Dave sighs, and sits next to Amanda. "I thought he would be better behaved now that he's in high school." Dave says. "I told you he was going to have major attitude as a teenager." Amanda says. "That's for sure." Dave says.

"What time is it now?" Dave asks. "Four-thirty." Amanda says. Dave nods, "He better shower fast, or he's going to have to explain why he's late. But I'm sure he'll be squirming anyways." Dave says. "You're going to spank him before he goes?" Amanda asks. "Yes, he's not going to disrespect us like that." Dave says. Amanda nods, "I think I'll head in, I feel like I'm starting to burn." Amanda says. "Sounds good." Dave smiles.

They both head inside, going into there room to change. "Do you want me to call your brother?" Dave asks. "No, I'll call him. You can go check on Cody." Amanda says. Dave nods and heads upstairs to check on his son. Whereas Amanda dials Adam's number.

Adam: "Hey sis." Adam says.

Amanda: "Hey. I was just calling to see if you and Christine wanted to come over? We could have wine, beer, and pizza." Amanda says. 

Adam: "Sounds like fun. Let me ask Christine." Adam says.

Amanda waits a few seconds and then Adam agrees. They can't stay very late, because Chloe and her boyfriend, Hayden are coming over tomorrow for lunch.

Meanwhile Cody just got done with his shower and is getting dressed, when Dave knocks on the door. "One sec, I'm changing." Cody says. Dave waits outside the room for Cody to finish. A few minutes later Cody opens the door for his dad. "I was just checking if you were done. You have about thirty minutes till you need to be down there." Dave says. Cody nods, knowing where this is going. "I want you to go down to the corner, then we're having a talk before you go down to your brother's house." Dave says. Cody sighs, "Yes sir." Cody says with his head hung. Dave follows Cody downstairs, Dave is thinking ten minutes, then punish him, then he can head down.