4. Too Harsh

Discipline: Skylar/Elliot (F/M) Hand | Kennan/Skylar (M/F) Bath Brush

It's Saturday evening, and Kennan just got called into work. Skylar wasn't happy about it, but he didn't have a choice. Skylar hasn't been in the best mood today, she's been kind of cranky. They were just starting to clean up dinner, when Kennan got called in, so they're finishing that up now.

"Mommy, can we go play now?" Eden asks. "Sure, go ahead." Skylar says. Skylar can use some alone time anyways. Skylar makes herself some tea then sits down on the couch. She turns her favorite show on, and tries to relax. A few minutes after she sits down she receives a text from Kennan.

Kennan: Gonna be a long night, sorry.

Skylar: It's alright. The kids went up to play, I'm just relaxing.

Kennan: Sounds good. I'll try and make it home before baths and bedtime. Love you Sky.

Skylar: Love you too.

Skylar sets her phone down and continues watching her show.

Meanwhile up at Dave and Amanda's, Dave and Amanda are in the living room watching a show. Cody comes downstairs, he really wants to hangout with his friend.

"Mom? Dad?" Cody says. "We're in here." Amanda says. Cody walks into the living room to see his parents. "Could I hangout with Lexi? We haven't in a while, and she's finally free." Cody asks. "Nope, you're still grounded. Maybe in a few days." Dave says. Amanda sighs, knowing they've been trying to hangout for a while. "Please dad!" Cody begs. "I said no." Dave says sternly.

Cody gives his best puppy dog eyes to his mother. "Cody, listen to your father. That won't work on me." Amanda says. "Ugh!" Cody yells and stomps to his bedroom. "What is with these kids and stomping." Dave says shaking his head.

Meanwhile at Juliet and Chloe's college. Juliet was getting ready to go out with some friends. They were going to have dinner together. "Hey, wanna join me?" Juliet asks Chloe. Chloe looks up at her cousin. "I would but can't." Chloe says. Juliet makes a confused face at her cousin. "Why not? Too much studying to do?" Juliet says trying to joke. "Something like that." Chloe says not looking up. "Chloe, what's wrong?" Juliet asks, sitting down.

"I can't go, because my dad grounded me." Chloe says, embarrassed. "What? Grounded?" Juliet asks surprised. "Yeah.." Chloe says. "I'm sorry, glad my parents didn't do that. So what did he say?" Juliet asks. "Said I wasn't to go out with friends, and was to stay in my dorm studying." Chloe says. Juliet nods. "I'm sorry, that sucks." Juliet says. "It's alright, have fun tonight." Chloe smiles. "What if I just stay in with you?" Juliet says. "No, no, don't do that. Go have fun, it's fine." Chloe says. "You sure?" Juliet asks. "Positive." Chloe says.

Afterwards Juliet leaves to go meet her friends, and Chloe decides to give her parents a call. After a few moments her parents answer. "Hi honey." Christine says. "Hi mom." Chloe smiles. "What are you up to tonight? Is Juliet there?" Adam asks. "I've just been studying. No, she went out with some friends for dinner." Chloe says. Adam nods. "I'm sorry you couldn't go out, but there's consequences for your actions." Adam says.

"Yes sir, I know." Chloe says. "Anything exciting happening?" Christine asks. "Not really, I have a big test in Biology soon, so trying to study as much as I can." Chloe says. "That's good. We're glad you're staying on top of it." Adam says. Chloe talks to her parents for a few more minutes before hanging up, and studying some more.

Meanwhile back at Kennan and Skylar's house. The twins are upstairs playing. Eden is playing with her dollhouse. She got each of her dolls set up, in a section, just how she likes it. Elliot was right next to her playing with his toy cars. Elliot thought it would be funny to prank Eden, if only she felt the same way.